April/May 2020 TTC

View Full Post

Morning/Afternoon/Evening Ladies!!

Hi lol...

You're one month closer to your bfp yay !! Hopefully this is it

341 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 341 Replies | Last Page

Hello. So im still new to bbt and I've read a bbt dip for implantation can just be a . 1 of a dip so any help. 5 dpo felt a sharp pain almost like ovulation. Now it's a full pressure on and off

user submitted image

God Bless

4 years ago

@gamer implantation dips are kind of like implantation bleeding, everyone thinks they're way more common than they are and it's usually just spotting or in this case an estrogen surge. Most women experience a secondary surge of estrogen 5 to 6 days after O which causes a temp drop. I would say that's most likely what you're seeing since 6dpo is the absolute earliest implantation can occur and it often occurs later than that. That doesn't mean you are out though! Best of luck and welcome!

4 years ago

Thanks. I'll try not to symptom spot lol

God Bless

4 years ago

Hello ladies! I’ve been on and off in here just to check how you all doing. Unfortunately I didn’t have time to chat since the beginning of the new season finds me pretty busy! I’m with all of you waiting to test, huge hugs to anyone AF got and big congratulations to all the bfps.
I’m 8DPO today and I tested with an internet cheapie. I ordered some frers and they gave 2 IC for free so I thought since I don’t really have the best opinion about those tests, to just use them and satisfy my POAS itch.. of course it was negative. Even though I have so high hopes for this cycle and was expecting to get pregnant at this time period, I won’t be surprised if I end up with AF again...

User image

4 years ago

@Alexplpl I still have hope for you, it's still very early days! Sending you hugs & baby dust

4 years ago

Alex I still believe this could be it for you. It just feels right. Don’t give up yet!!!

AFM: I am really trying not to test!! I am only 7 dpo but it is so hard!!! I had spotting two days ago with a tiny bit of leftover brown spotting yesterday. Been super tired like falling asleep as soon as I get home tired. Coffee doesn’t help either. Had a dip in temp the same day as spotting and now my temp is rising again!! Been feeling some cramping too. Not like my typical O cramps on the sides, but these are right in the center and feel like someone is pinching me. I really don’t want to get my hopes up but really want to test!!! Ugh!!!
Fingers crossed for everyone!!!

User image

4 years ago • Edited

Here is my chart so far!!

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

@shay your chart looks great! Actually now that I look at it, it makes perfect sense to me that you would spot and dip at 5dpo (the whole estrogen surge thing I mentioned to gamer above). You're almost to test time, you can do it!

@gamer Ignoring symptoms is hard. I try not to give them any weight since I know I would have a positive test first before feeling something that made me think I was pregnant. I always get twinges and stabs and acne during the TWW and it's so annoying. Best of luck, keep us posted! When do you plan to test?

4 years ago

@kait I'm planning to wait for the day of my missed af.

God Bless

4 years ago

Thanks Kait!!

I am dying today ladies. Been nauseous all day on and off, had a constant pressure/cramping in my lower pelvic area, and just constantly feel like I need to pee!!! I know a test won’t be positive yet but man I am so struggling!!
Glad I don’t have students today and training instead. Hopefully I get a positive this weekend so I can figure out how to handle different symptoms and what not correctly!! Ugh waiting sucks!!!

User image

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo