April/May 2020 TTC

View Full Post

Morning/Afternoon/Evening Ladies!!

Hi lol...

You're one month closer to your bfp yay !! Hopefully this is it

341 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 341 Replies | Last Page

Hi gals! 9dpo for me today, still patiently waiting and remaining hopeful. I have zero symptoms, I can’t even find something if I try I might poas as last month I waited for af so it was longer to hope ifkwim?

TTC #2

4 years ago

@kait ik. I know I definitely knew I was pregnant with my son before I even missed af
Here's my chart today is 8dpo

user submitted image

God Bless

4 years ago • Edited

Welcome to all new ladies joining us on here. to all who got their BFPs. I'm sorry for all of you who got their AF or suffered a loss.

And let's not lose hope to all of us who are still in TWW game.

I tested this morning with early detection HPT. It was as white as it can be. TMI also got creamy cm with pink hue in it. I already think I'm out. I always spot before AF.
I still don't know my dpo, but I estimate it to be around 10 dpo. AF is due next Thursday but with all my regular symptoms I suspect her to show up earlier this cycle.

4 years ago

@Shay, everything looks very promising!!! Keep us updated!
@Alex good that you are busy! That is great to keep the thoughts more under control

AFM my O was yesterday, so let's start the TWW! I start with all my good intentions (keeping me busy, reduce the load of work, practice mindfulness and avoid testing until AF date) let's see what I can achieve LOL
I have unless the weekends full of plans! This one I am at the beach and the following visiting my family.

One question! How many day are recommended to BD after O? I have read 3 days more, what's is you opinion?

I wish you all a great day!

User image

4 years ago

Hello all. I am late to this thread but wanted to pop in and say hi. I have been TTC #2 for a bit (off and on) and would love a BFP! I am due for AF on September 4 so we will see what happens. Good luck to you all!

4 years ago

Jcarp that's my af due too I'm 9 dpo today.

God Bless

4 years ago

GamerWife and Jcarpe my AF date is the 5th!!! We are all so close to each other it is crazy!!

Well not sure how to feel about today. I had a little bit of nausea but for the most part I am fine now. Still getting little twinges here and there in my lower abdomen but nothing consistent. Not sure if this is it or not. I really want it to be our time, and the last two days I just felt pregnant. Now not so much. Trying to stay positive but also not get too excited as our bodies can do crazy things. I find it hard for me not to be pregnant with how well we timed everything!! Bded for five days leading up to O and the day of O. I guess time will only tell.

User image

4 years ago

@shay I was bding every other day day of ov couldn't but did it like 4 hours after ov pain

God Bless

4 years ago

I’m genuinely depressed and so over this... I knew I was preparing myself for a disappointment but this F’ing hope doesn’t wanna leave.. pfff I’m done

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

@Alex I'm so sorry It hurts every time we see a negative xx

User image

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo