April/May 2020 TTC

View Full Post

Morning/Afternoon/Evening Ladies!!

Hi lol...

You're one month closer to your bfp yay !! Hopefully this is it

341 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 341 Replies | Last Page

@Bimini it's definitely a good sign af supposed to be today. I'll be testing when hubby wakes up.

God Bless

4 years ago • Edited

Bimini AF is technically due today. No sign yet except my temp starting to drop finally. I still usually get spotting two days before with the temp drop so I am just waiting.

GamerWife good luck!! Hope to see a positive for you!!

AFM: pretty sure af will be here today or tomorrow. Temp dropped some this morning. Not a significant amount but enough to make me think she is on her way. Started getting sharper pains on my life side near my ovary which is a bit odd. May just be af trying to start. I could have taken a test this morning but with my temp starting to drop I didn’t see much point. I am not counting myself all the way out just yet. Last night was our back to school night so I didn’t get to sleep as early as normal. I have found in the past that really messes up my temps. So we will just wait and see.

Good luck ladies!!!

User image

4 years ago

Here are my charts. Like I said pretty sure af will show up today or tomorrow.

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

@shay that's interesting that your temp hasn't dropped as much and you haven't had spotting. Maybe it's a good sign?

@gamer let us know when you test!

@sam I'm going to guess boy! Are you going to find out or just be surprised?

I'm 10dpo and AF is due Sunday. I kind of want to test just so I'll know if I should keep my Clomid appt Monday, but I also just want to wait and see. I hate how crazy I'm starting to feel doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. I always wonder why should it work this month if it didn't the previous month? Oh well, I guess I'll know this weekend!

4 years ago

Kait it might be a good sign. We will just wait and see. I totally get how you are feeling. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over again and expecting a different result. Yet that is what we are told to do when ttc. Super frustrating.

I just don’t feel like testing. I am officially late and FF is even bugging me to test haha just no desire here. I am just so overwhelmed by life right now that I just want AF to show so I can move on. This cycle my attitude is just so weird! I am usually so anxious and dying to test and know!! Yet his time I just don’t have any energy left to care haha hubby is way more anxious about it than I am. I wonder if because I just don’t care this will be the month? Haha that would be funny!! Guess if AF doesn’t show today and my temps don’t drop more tomorrow I will take a test.

User image

4 years ago

@Shay and kait I hope af doesn’t show and you get your bfp, stay positive!
@Gamers did you test?

TTC #2

4 years ago

@russian @kait I did test but it was acting weird so but like 20 mins later it said yes+ but I'll retest tomorrow.

God Bless

4 years ago

Thanks Russian!! I am staying positive just overly exhausted.

Gamer that is so frustrating!!! I hope your next one is a true positive!!! How long have you guys been ttc?

AFM: Nothing. That is what today was. No signs of AF, no spotting, an occasional side sharp pain, but really nothing. I am so exhausted I can barely stay awake. I am going to nap and rest. In the morning I will test if there is still no sign of af and my temps are up. I just don’t feel it this cycle.

User image

4 years ago

it is but tonight im going to buy two use one tonight and one in the morning

God Bless

4 years ago

Thanks Russian!

@gamer I hope the next one cooperates

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo