April/May 2020 TTC

View Full Post

Morning/Afternoon/Evening Ladies!!

Hi lol...

You're one month closer to your bfp yay !! Hopefully this is it

341 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 341 Replies | Last Page

@anna I am so happy for you!! Your bump is so cute!!!

@burkette yes symptom spotting is so hard during the tee!! Ugh I drive myself crazy!!

@alex I am in the same boat. Lots of O type pains even some spotting but no ride in temp just yet. Hoping to see it tomorrow morning though!! We have been bding every day for the past 4-5 days now, even when I was beyond exhausted last night from the first day with my students. He is as eager as me!!

Hoping the pains and spotting are good signs for O and that my body is finally getting itself back together!! If i actually o this month it will be the first time I will O two months in a row!!! Only O’ed twice so far this year so really hoping I do O soon!!! So frustrating!!!

Good luck ladies!!

User image

4 years ago

@itsAnna your bump is so cute!! I'm very happy for you.
@burkette it's amazing how we now realize about symptoms that were always there but we never paid attention. I keep saying my husband how humans arrived to Moon and invented internet and we are still in this basic stage with this.... (We are both engineers) LOL
@alex good luck!try to not think about the tests and enjoy! Testing is addictive... Yesterday I got rid of many used tests I was keeping hidden from my DH, this is insane
@shaygosney good luck!! I hope you get your O soon!!

Coming back work is being really stressing and have backpain and headache... I am trying to relax because we should start BD soon and I hate being so negative. I spend all my energy at work and when I arrive home I feel bad because I should be relaxed but I'm exhausted without energy and that stresses more ... Happily weekend is near

User image

4 years ago • Edited

@alex - that line was in fact a pretty visible evap. I got my period today.

So, right now I'm in a place were my heart and my head wants two different things. Me and my husband had a talk yesterday and we both feel that right now wouldn't be a good time to get pregnant. I want to finish school and be able to work, at least for a little while, and my husband is in a bad place emotionally right now due to his work and the work hours. Which means he's got a depression and are also looking for other jobs and applied to school. Even though my heart protests, the NTNP are from now on going to be preventing and I'm actually setting up an appointment for some contraceptive. I'll still follow you guys from the sideline keeping my fingers crossed that everyone in here still TTC will soon get their bfp! Although I'll probably won't write that often. So good luck ladies, both TTC and expecting!

User image

4 years ago

Shay you’re so strong! Not knowing if you gonna ovulate must be another kind of torture. I honestly don’t know if I could manage not knowing if I’ll ovulate and it’s already difficult for me not knowing if I’ll ovulate on my good side. On this journey I realized that being all so different and having different kinds of issues while TTC, we giving each other strength and courage to keep going! Sending all my positive thoughts to you that your egg is dropping or already dropped! we really need to see a bfp from you soon!

Neisa I know! Addictive tester here lol I don’t feel comfortable at all without opks. Makes me more anxious tbh. I stopped taking hpts too early but opks... I don’t wanna quit. It gives me guidance and a feeling of secure. Idk
I know that feeling of exhaustion especially if you work till late at night like I do. Sometimes you cannot just help it and the only thing you really want is to take a shower, eat and sleep. We find it more enjoyable in the morning/noon since we’re working afternoon till late evening. Maybe before work you feel more energetic?

I don’t really know where I stand with O. Last night O pains was on another level and I wanted to ask all of you ladies... Do you get severe O pains or just a twinge? I almost always get very strong O pains not like period cramps. It’s more like gas pains and I never heard women complain about it so much. It’s just too much sometimes but of course the good thing is I know that I’m ovulating!! I’m not complaining
, I’m just curious.
This morning I woke up a lot earlier than the past days and I don’t really know if my temps are valid. How do you manage inconsistent waking time when it come to bbt? Sorry for asking so many questions but without my opks I feel so lost...

User image

4 years ago • Edited

Pandorica just saw your post! I’m so sorry AF came. Those tests are worthless and it’s such a downer for someone who’s TTC. I don’t know if that’s what you really wanted since I’ve seen how much you wanted a baby but I’m glad that you had a talk with your husband and took some decisions. I know life can be hard and ttc takes so much energy! I really hope you and your hubby will settle everything and very soon you’ll get back to ttc with Hopefully successful results. It will be a pleasure to see you around though! We’re always here (hopefully not ttc for too long lol) even for a small chit chat! Hugs

User image

4 years ago

Pando I am sorry af showed. I know your time will come when it is right for you. It is good to be on the same page as your hubby though.

Alex thanks girl! Still no ride in temp so no O yet. Still getting some O pains on and off but the stress from work during the day keeps me distracted from it. So yes Alex I get pretty intense O pains sometimes. One time I had such a sharp pain I stopped and nearly buckled over!! They go up and down for me. With the bbt I just make sure to note that the time was different than normal. If it was within a half hour of when you normally get up you should be fine though.

AFM: still no confirmed O. Been bding like crazy!! Hubby is totally on the same page and we were even to squeeze in some bding before I left for work this morning. I get up at 4am so I can get to school early. He usually just sleeps through my alarms, but not today!! Haha it was funny. I couldn’t check my cm because of that though haha will have to wait till later in the day. Really hoping the spotting I had a couple days ago wasn’t because of some other issue I don’t know about yet. Trying to stay positive though!! One more day with kiddos and then the weekend!! I already need a break!!

Good luck ladies!!!

User image

4 years ago

@pandorica thanks for your wishes, taking decision is very important but as you say it's difficult when brain and heart say different things.

@alex I don't usually have any pain due to O, my clear symptoms are post ovulation, high BBT and sometimes horrible acne. Regarding the BBT I don't record it if I haven't sleep enough or there is more than 2 hour difference from my normal time of waking up. Thanks for the tips! We actually wake up early then that option is not valid for us, my problem is that I arrive exhausted, I need to change that and reduce the speed at work, it takes all my energy!!!

@shay so great DH is on the same page! I love your positive attitude, I hope your O arrive soon!

AFM I have decided to relax myself today and as selfgift I am currently having a spa manicure, pedicure, massage and hairstyle, ou yeah! CD8 and no O yet but today we start the BD!
Have an amazing weekend!

User image

4 years ago

Shay it’s so amazing that your hubby is so dedicated to this! Being on the same team is wonderful. My hubby on the other hand doesn’t want to do it just for doing it. I totally get it though. It shouldn’t be like that but you know sometimes in order to get something wonderful you need to go out of your comfort zone for a while! How you doing with O?

Neisa oh boy sounds so relaxing and it’s so good that you take care of yourself! I hope you’ll be having an amaxing weekend and the BD game will go smoothly!

AFM as it seems I’m 2DPO today so here we go again!!! So ladies this cycle I Od from my good side and hubbys supplements should be working for good by now. I cannot hide that I have very high expectations for this cycle and I’m so scared and almost certain that I will crash my self with this. I really wish from the bottom of my heart that I’ll be pregnant... I really really hope so....

User image

4 years ago

@pandorica that's really a tough decision to make, but it's good that you two are making it together. Hopefully you can try again soon after things settle down.

@shay are you considering asking your doctor for anything to help regulate your cycles soon or just seeing what happens for now? It sounds like you have your bases covered for the meantime!

@alex I don't really get O pains that line up with when I'm ovulating. I feel like I get twinges and stuff all the time after O though.

I don't think I'm going to O in my normal window this cycle and I'm so annoyed. My opks haven't gotten dark enough and today is CD23. So I'm thinking that makes my decision easier for whether or not to start Clomid. I'm at least going to try it, at this point taking some of the guess work out would be nice.

4 years ago

@kait I am waiting to see what happens with this cycle and then I am going to talk to my doctor about it. It has been 16 months of ttc with only two confirmed O’s since January. So yeah it is time to talk to her about it more.

@alex it has been nice having hubby on the same page. I know that part of the reason is because he has anxiety and has been having nightmares of us not being able to have kids. So he is trying his best to make sure it does happen. I am very hopeful for you this month as well!!! You can do this!! And remember, even if af does show we are all here for you. I believe you will see those two wonderful lines though!!!

AFM: not sure if I did O or not. My temp hasn’t spiked up much yet but it is slowly rising. My cm is now more of a lotion texture and drying up. My chest is starting to ache which is pretty typical for me after O. Trying to stay patient though.
Of course even though we are both on the same page, there won’t be much bding the next few days. Hubby has caught some bug and he is pretty out of it. Didn’t sleep at all last night and still feels horrible this morning. I am hoping I already O’ed so we are good, and that he is able to rest all weekend. If he feels better soon we will keep bding. Just not pushing him for it these next few days until he starts to feel better.

What do you ladies think of my chart? I think O was either yesterday or the day before.

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo