Community post

Discussion

March/April TT 2020 babies

View Full Post

Welcome back to a new month everyone !!! You've got this ladies

315 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

231 - 240 of 315 Replies | Last Page

@agatch glad you aren't feeling too awful. Did you say when you're having your first appts?

@alex yay for stronger sperm! I am hopeful for you.

So I don't know what it is about summer, but it seems to regulate my cycle. Could be a changes in diet or exercise or even just that extra sunshine I guess. I feel like my stress level is pretty consistent through out the year. Last summer my cycles were always on time between 30-34 days and it's looking that way this summer too. CD 18 and my opk is turning dark quickly.

I'm here reading along and cheering you all on! I just don't always get much time to respond or update.

4 years ago

Hi ladies!
I am on CD 20 and 4 DPO. I know it may be too soon but I’ve been experiencing cramps on and off all day accompanied with nausea. Any of you had similar symptoms?

4 years ago

10dpo 10 days post trigger. No idea if this is still the trigger so using this as my baseline as I test over the next 3 days. Do you think the shadow on the Clinical Guard looks darker than last few days?? xx

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

Scuba Yes! The last few days of the TWW can be draining. Hang in there! At least from now on you know that if any line won’t be the trigger. Fingers crossed!

Pandorica Those false lines on cheapies are so frustrating! I don’t regret stop using them. Cheapies made me obsessive with testing and since I quit using them I feel waaaaay more relaxed on the TWW! I really hope AF stays away for you this cycle though!!

Agatch I heard that most of women get the “pregnancy brain” symptom and it’s something that I haven’t heard before TTC. If you’re ever manage to get pregnant and get that symptom, I swear my hubby will tease me forever lol
Glad to hear that your other symptoms don’t give you a hard time!! Hopefully you’ll be having a smooth and healthy pregnancy

Kait have you ever checked if you have a vitaminD deficiency on winter time? Maybe you need extra supplements and when summer and sun hits your body function better!
Good luck this cycle, hopefully you’ll catch that egg!!!!!

Lalou last cycle I had cramps since 2dpo and super sensitive breasts. It wasn’t the mild cramps I usually have. It was full on cramps which lasted till AF came! I’m telling you... our bodies are mocking us lol
Hopefully your symptoms tho will be pregnancy and not AF related

User image

4 years ago

Scuba just saw your latest post. I can’t tell if the CG is lighter. Hard to see through the pic but if I were you I would stick to the same brand to test the line! On both there is definitely a line but I wouldn’t count it as a bfp yet!

User image

4 years ago

@Alex you are right. Sticking with Clinical guard all the way through and now I have a baseline for FRER so I can see if it gets darker or not xx

User image

4 years ago

Hey guys, New Here!!

Be nice to make some TTC and pregnancy buddies since we haven't told family/friends really as I know exactly what they will say! so no-one to keep me occupies, put my mind at ease or generally listen to me moan!
TTC Number 4. 1st and 3rd were whoopsies (Combined pill/ Injection) and 2nd was planned, but didn't really try, nor prevent so this is new to me!

Stopped Mini Pill on 23/6/19 and withdrawal bleed on 28/6.

I THINK I O'd on 15/7 (+OPK, O pain, and felt cervix close according to t'internet (had this every month around CD 18-19 but never knew what it was!!

So currently 6DPO.

Any ideas to stop me POAS! I have no clue when to test since its my 2nd cycle since #3 (AF in Oct then straight onto pill) and I O'd later than I used to. Any ideas?

Good luck Ladies.

User image

4 years ago

Does this look good for a blue dye positive??

user submitted image

DDH

4 years ago

A few days ago

user submitted image

DDH

4 years ago

@alex I'm really not sure? I'm good about taking my vitamins so it would be hard for me to believe I'm deficient in anything, but who knows. I think the biggest change is that I'm way more active in warmer months. I have also noticed that my LH surges have changed this cycle and last cycle. I normally have a quick surge that only lasts a few hours and goes right back to negative. Now I have two full days of dark tests and can actually get a true positive whereas before they got dark but not all the way positive. The only change has been the change of seasons and the polyp removal which I don't think should affect hormones?

@scuba that looks like a good baseline to me. I don't see much on either test.

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo