Community post

Discussion

March/April TT 2020 babies

View Full Post

Welcome back to a new month everyone !!! You've got this ladies

315 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

31 - 40 of 315 Replies | Last Page

Decided to try the Clearblue digital that I had as well. Many trips to the bathroom inbetween. So this was around 1:49 pm.

user submitted image

4 years ago

Crams Congratulations on your bfp!

Agatch Thank you babe for your support. Means the world to me! Sometimes we’re losing our self in our thoughts and that’s why I like to get back into here.. to clear our ,nod and get back in track! I’m so happy to see your lines getting darker and can’t wait to see all the updates from a healthy pregnancy. How are you feeling symptom wise?

Sam I don’t know how you must be feeling but I can sure tell you that even tho I’m not pregnant or ever have been, I’m always worried what if I get pregnant and will miscarry?.... I think about it all the time and I believe is that You wanted this so bad for so long that you think is too good to be true. I don’t know how to make you stop thinking about it but I can tell you that there’s nothing you can physically do except being cautious of course in logical limits. Enjoy your pregnancy because it’s gonna pass so fast that you will go back to it thinking how silly you were worrying all the time. You’re pregnant girl!!! You’re pregnant now and that all that matters. Life is happening when we are worried about what might or might not happen in the future...

Scuba I can see the lines but I’m not sure if it’s darker or same. If it was the trigger I believe it should be disappear till tomorrow. Hopefully it will keep getting darker!!

Pandorica I sure can see a line on the cheapie one but I don’t know about the latest one! Fingers crossed hun that you’ll get darker ones on your next testing!

AFM I’m CD6 today and AF left for good. Preparing to Ovulate next week and I will sure do my best to catch that egg. Hubbys swimmers should be kinda stronger now lol and we’re both pretty relaxed since we’re on a vacation mode! Fingers crossed ladies that this old cookie will finally do it

User image

4 years ago

And closer up one of today xx

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

Hi ladies trying to read and catch-up. Good luck to everyone in their TWW. @lalou I hope you are OK. I think the biggest step is realising that you need to make a change with your diet and lifestyle You can do this xx
@alex fingers crossed this cycle!

Afm. I am on to my next cycle which is supposed to be our last assisted cycle so we decided to go for a second opinion and try a new clinic. Well we are so pleased we did. The doctor was lovely. We said we didn't want to go the ivf route and he said that my egg count is so low it actually wouldn't be a viable option for us as we probably wouldn't generate enough good quality eggs. But he said our best shot is an assisted iui cycle. It's £1250. Plus medication Letrozole to stimulate my ovaries. But we also need hiv and hep b screening before we can start so basically we can't start until September cycle. I've had mine all come back clear so hubby just needs his done and then we start.

So this cycle is back on our own while we wait. I'm currently CD4 and my AF is almost over. Nurse said to start Ovulation testing from CD8 and sex every other day on all High days and everyday on the Peak days plus 3 days in a row. So we shall give it another go before we go for the iui. I don't know what to expect. Very nervous but also a little sad that the doctor confirmed my low egg count is the problem. xx

User image

4 years ago

@lalou I am so glad you are doing better!! As a teacher all I can say is trust the journey. My first two years of teaching were very difficult and I doubt I would have made it through if I didn’t have the support system I do. Lean on other teachers for advice and learn by watching others. The curriculum will come with time, but work on building your classroom management first. You can do it!! I am only going into my sixth year of teaching so I am still newer too!! Just remember it takes time to get the hang of everything and your students will be able to teach you a lot too!! So excited for you!!

AFM: I am at 7dpo with little going on. Trying my best not to think about it much. Just focusing on continuing to get healthy and getting ready for the school year. If it happens then I will be so excited but if not, I at least know my body ovulated again. Staying positive ladies and crossing my fingers for everyone!!!

User image

4 years ago

Morning ladies, new post created

Just an update this side: My bed has been booked for the 20th of november (elective C section) and our baby girl's name is Mijané (pronounced mia (mee-ah) na (like watch me nay nay lol)) it's an afrikaans name... So we have a date, we have a name and the nursery is about 90% done and should be 100% within the next month or so...

I actually broke down the other day and cried my eyes out because if I look at how happy me and SO is now and prepared and getting everything ready it just breaks my heart that we had to go through all that pain to get here... Like why couldn't the first one work out I would have been so happy and prepared as well but it didnt and I learned to be okay with it now I just didnt get it the other day...

4 years ago • Post starter

Cd6 or almost cd7 in 11 minutes. Cycle has been unusual so far... lighter than I thought it'd be after using progesterone suppositories during my last tww. Hoping we get our break this cycle. Would be due around beginning of April if we get pregnant this time around.

Good luck everyone!

4 years ago

Hello ladies...
@ Emma that’s nice to hear you have an appointment. I know it must be exciting.
Scuba I’m rooting for you as well.
Good luck to all ladies For this cycle.
AFM I Should be 7 weeks yesterday based on when I think I ovulated. I had a doctors appointment a few weeks where pregnancy was confirmed. I have a First Trimester appointment and dating scan next Monday when I should be 8 weeks. Will keep you all updated.

~BiminiB~

4 years ago

Aww thanks ladies! I'm trying not to symptom spot but my breasts really hurt today. I must say the Progesterone suppositories have definitely improved my post ovulation symptoms and hot flushes. Maybe my Progesterone levels have been really low?? Anyway we've agreed to see what testing brings this week then see how much another cycle of timed intercourse will cost us before we make a final decision on the next steps. xx

User image

4 years ago

@Emma and Bimini looking forward to hearing more good news from both of you after your first appointment. Hope you're feeling ok. I know first trimester is rarely a breeze
@scuba I really have high hopes for you this cycle too! Really hoping this will be it. When can you start testing?
@crams Good luck to you!
I'm CD 8 and AF was shorter than usual which was a nice break. My husband is leaving on business trip tomorrow for 4 days so I'm really hoping I don't O early again! I used to O on CD 15 before my MC but last cycle it was on CD 10. I'll be CD 12 when he comes back so hopefully my cycles are getting back to a more normal pattern. My OPK this morning was very negative so that's encouraging I guess!

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo