Community post

Discussion

March/April TT 2020 babies

View Full Post

Welcome back to a new month everyone !!! You've got this ladies

315 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

71 - 80 of 315 Replies | Last Page

Congratulations @Anna!!! Yay it's a girl! xx

User image

4 years ago

Omg scuba you did it, my lovely so happy for you Yey

4 years ago

Lalou I’m so sorry about your dad but I’m sure that now he know what’s going on he will get a good treatment and will start to feel better!

Agatch we’re almost cycle buddies again! Just waiting to O at this point! Let’s hope for the best this cycle

Anna Congratulations babe!!!! You both wanted a girl, you got a girl! Such a blessing. I’m sure you and your SO are so excited and happy! I’m very happy for you too! A little princess is on her way!!! Yayyyy!

Shanta I have my fingers crossed that this delayed AF is leading to your bfp! Good luck!

Scuba todays test is for sure darker that yesterday’s! I think this is it babe! Prayers that it will keep getting darker and you will prove wrong your doctor!!!!

AFM waiting for O and some dull o pains started. Unfortunately is on ,y wrong side so I guess I predicted correctly. Not much hope for this cycle but oh well.. Hubbys supplements would work better next month

User image

4 years ago

@scuba girl yes I see it !!

@Alex I'm so excited and happy I didnt feel attached to this baby until yesterday now I'm obsessed lol

4 years ago • Post starter

Thank you ladies! Still feeling very cautious. Will test again tomorrow and Friday. So fingers crossed! If it gets darker I'll do a digital on Saturday! xx

User image

4 years ago

@scuba you've got this I'm so excited for you!!

4 years ago • Post starter

@Scuba yes! That’s a BFP. Hope it gets darker every day!
@Alex sorry O will most likely be on the wrong side but better this month than next since the supplements should really start acting by next month.
I’m getting O pain this morning too but hoping I don’t get a positive OPK until tomorrow when DH comes back from his trip! My temp was lower this morning too.

4 years ago

Scuba I see the line!

Crazy POS Lady here. I took a clear blue + just now. I always get obvious BFN on these but I seriously feel like I see something. Especially when I invert it.

user submitted image

4 years ago

Inverted

user submitted image

4 years ago

@Scuba - I see it!!!

User image

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo