Community post

Discussion

March/April TT 2020 babies

Welcome back to a new month everyone !!! You've got this ladies

315 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

1 - 10 of 315 Replies | Last Page

@lalou lol last night she kicked so hard I was actually shocked I could feel it on the outside of my stomach my mind was blown I'm sorry about your studies being denied but yes I think a break is a good idea... Poor baby but I'm sure the mommy time is much appreciated

@kgirl aww I'm sorry AF came babe got my fingers crossed for you for this cycle

4 years ago • Post starter

I’m supposed to be about 9 weeks tomorrow from lmp but I think I’ll be less than that because I ovulated later, I’ve finally booked in to see a midwife at the end of the week who will send off for me to get an appointment for a scan, I’m not sure if I’ll be due end of January or early Feb,

Scuba I really hope this will be your cycle x

4 years ago

@lalou I'm sorry your move has been so stressful but makeup sex is definitely good! xx
I took another pic of my hpt in better light and still see a vvvvf line. Maybe still the trigger?? xx

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago • Edited

Hi @nadine! We BD every other day until I get a peak opk, then 3-4 in a row plus I skip a day and BD again. It's the Sperm Meets Egg Plan. But I've been trying for no. 2 now for 9 cycles now and honestly you can just do it once in the fertile window and get lucky! xx

User image

4 years ago

@lalou sleep is good! Your body and mind probably needed the rest. Sorry, your dad has been so sick. Hopefully they will find a regimen that keeps him healthy going forward.

4 years ago • Edited

It's a girl ladies !!

4 years ago • Post starter

12dpo 13dpt please tell me you can see this!!! This is darker than the barely there line yesterday!! xx

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

@agatch Yes the clear blue darkened a bit. I think it takes a while to develop. I'll definitely see how the next few days go xx

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

@Scuba sorry i really thought this wait for you too
@Lalou moving is definitely really stressful but you seem to be handling it so well. Sounds like the hardest part is almost over though and you can start enjoying your new home soon
@mama sorry it didn’t stick but glad things seem to be moving in the right direction for you.
I’m 1 dpo today and hoping for an easy 2 week wait. We’re leaving on Tuesday to go visit my in-laws who live 2 hours away. We have some fun activities planned and will get to see some friends who live down there too. DH and I are planning to take advantage of the grandparents babysitting to go out to dinner one night (late anniversary celebration!). So hopefully the days will go by fast and the urge to test won’t be bad.

4 years ago

EDD: March 11, 2020

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago • Edited

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo