Community post

Discussion

March/April TT 2020 babies

View Full Post

Welcome back to a new month everyone !!! You've got this ladies

315 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

181 - 190 of 315 Replies | Last Page

@alex I am so sorry it has been so tough. Remember we are all here for you!! This next month is yours!! I can feel it!!
@lissa thank you. My temp has stayed up this morning so that is nice. I think that since I have been staying up later and not getting the normal consistent sleep like I do during the school year, my temps are all over the place. I have not been tested for PCOS as my doctors keep telling me to just wait and see. I had the Mirena in for four years. It has now been just over a year since having it taken out. They just keep saying it can take twice as long than normal after having it removed, so just be patient and wait. It is very frustrating since the last time I know for a fact I O’ed was in February.
Still staying positive. I believe I am somewhere between 5-7dpo. Leaning towards the 7dpo though. Cramps have been rough for three days now and I am extremely nauseous today. I have had breakfast and couldn’t stomach my coffee this morning. Just water for me today!!
Good luck ladies!!!

User image

4 years ago

@agatch girl yes I'm so happy for you and your line is so dark !! Congrats !!

@alex babe this is a safe zone we've all got you and I hope your supplements work and your good side is preparing for a baby this month!!

@shay I think you ovulated later as well

4 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies I'm back!! I decided to try another IUI cycle w/meds, the 2 towards the end of the last year I didn't conceive but I 've done the HSG test and everything came back good my tubes are not blocked I just think it wasn't my timing so we are trying this month I just started AF today and I go in for my sonogram this Friday and will start clomid and they may have me do shots this time to be more aggressive. I feel good about this time! Sending baby dust to everyone! I've decided to not share with anyone but you guys when I did that 7 years ago it seemed to have kept me in a positive space mentally and I wasn't getting so many questions from family and friends about do you feel different and etc which mentally put pressure on me

4 years ago

Hey ladies. I hope you don't mind me joining you all. I'm TTC baby #3 I have been for a while now with no such luck. I am really hoping this is my little family's month. I use to temp chart, but can't anymore. I have a 2 year old that co-sleeps with us so it makes it a little difficult. If I ovulated when I think I did I should be 8dpo...

I hope everyone else is doing well!!

Praying for baby number 3!

4 years ago

Lissa Thank you for your support! I really hope you won’t need to take the IVF road girl! I’m keeping my fingers crossed for you!
Shay I’m very optimistic for you this cycle! As long your body ovulated I believe that we will see a bfp from you in the next few days
Anna thanks babe! I hope you and your little princes are doing great! How are the symptoms btw? Any better?
Mommy Good luck! I hope you will need only one try
Miam welcome and good luck! Having a toddler sleeping with you must be a challenge when TTC! I really wish you’ll expand your family soon!

AFM I’m feeling better but I can’t stop thinking that the supplements probably won’t work and then what? All my hopes will be gone forever.... I shouldn’t be clinging on hope so much for this cycles and for the supplements.. I should getting prepared for a big failure instead for a big success. I mean if I’m prepared for the worst and a bfp comes things will be much easier than getting prepared to be pregnant and realize that it won’t happen.. Am I talking like a crazy person? Idk anymore... just some thoughts.. I’m still having that hope but idk if I should count so much on it! Maybe I’m preparing my self to get hurt big time when I should be reasonable and stop believing in unicorns..

User image

4 years ago

This is where we're at

user submitted image

Oh my goodness you’re sooooooooo freaking cute!!! I think that in two weeks you’ll be showing a lot more and you will be so adorable! Oh Anna I’m so so so happy for you!!!!!

User image

4 years ago

Honestly I enjoy being this small because people don't ask as many questions and I don't get too much attentjon

Alright ladies I am only 8dpo and couldn’t resist testing. I know it is super early and I wasn’t expecting much. I feel like I see a super faint line but that could just be me. What do you guys think?

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

@shay I think I might see a shadow of something.

I'm currently 8 or 9 dpo and running into the same. Think I have line eyes. Here's mine from this morning. Woke up at 4 am as well, but this was after a 5 hr hold when got back up.

user submitted image

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo