Community post

Discussion

March/April TT 2020 babies

View Full Post

Welcome back to a new month everyone !!! You've got this ladies

315 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

211 - 220 of 315 Replies | Last Page

And the other two

user submitted image

4 years ago

I am so excited for all of you ladies!!

@agatch thank you for being so encouraging. I think what frustrates me the most is the fact that my doctors just keep brushing everything off and say to wait and see. My temps only partially showed ovulation. Between here and FF only one said I actually ovulated. Not sure which one to trust. But my temps were low even if I did ovulate. They have officially dropped even more this morning making me believe I am out and my cycle will be starting again soon. My LP is usually only 12 days if I did ovulate and I am at 10dpo today. We shall see what happens this next month. I will keep trying just discouraged that it is taking so long. I am surrounded by pregnant women at work too so when the school year starts I am not really looking forward to it.

Good luck ladies! I am so happy for those that have finally gotten their BFP!!! You all deserve it!!

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

Good morning ladies. Congratulations on all the BFP this cycle.
AFM didnt test this morning. Only have one test left. I'm pretty sure I'm out not really feeling too much going on.. I woke up with a headache this morning I usually got one before AF so pretty sure I'm out. I'm wrong. to all!

Praying for baby number 3!

4 years ago

Yay congrats Crams41!
@Shay it is really frustrating that your doctor is just brushing it off. Plus if they know the IUD you had can cause issues for so long after you take it off, I feel like they shouldn't prescribe it any more or at least they should warn their patients appropriately (I'm sure you weren't told that could happen after you had it removed). Unfortunately informed consent is not something doctors seem to worry that much about these days! Have you tried to see another doctor? If it's been a year, most doctors will start looking into fertility testing and potential treatment after a year of trying regardless of the type of birth control you used beforehand.

4 years ago

Eeek congratulations @crams41!
That is amazing news

4 years ago

So, I bought a test from another brand yesterday. Was hoping for a more clear line, but it's pretty faint still..

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

With a flash.

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

@Pandorica it is faint but I can see it. Maybe give it a few more days to darken and if it doesn't but it's still there then try a digital?

4 years ago

@Burkette - I think I'll try a digital in a fre days, but only if it gets stronger. Don't want to see a "Not Pregnant" again..

User image

4 years ago

The definitive words are definitely more painful than the absence of a line

I'm keeping everything crossed for you!!

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo