Community post

Discussion

TTC JUNE 2019 BABIES!

View Full Post

Alright! I decided to start this thread for the ladies who missed it for the last month like myself.

For me, today is cycle day one! This will be our fourth month trying for our first little one. I have recently come off the Mirena iud back in May which has made things very irregular and difficult. This will be my first month trying opks and possible temping. I am not very confident in trying all of the different ways of tracking but am going to try!

Hope all the other ladies make it over to this thread!

User image

322 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 322 Replies | Last Page

hi guys, okay if I join? Bit about me trying for baby no3, this will be my 3rd cycle, actively trying but not tracking, good luck to everyone this cycle.

User image

5 years ago

Welcome confused29 good luck

Thanks agatch sounds promising as with my first my allergies where on high gear as well with my hate the 2 ww lol

5 years ago

Hi ladies. I took out my mirena in April of this year and this will be our 3rd month ttc for our 4th child. We are trying the shettles method because we want a second son. I use opk and I also check my cm. Today is cd2 for me, am excited to see what happens. Am happy to join this thread, baby dust to us all!

5 years ago • Edited

Oce - this will be our 4th too

AF should be here tomorrow. Wish she would hurry up already.

<a href=

5 years ago

ladies do those methods actually work, I would love to have another girl, any advice?

User image

5 years ago

Hi ladies. Back at it again. Month 5 actively trying since March. We skipped a couple months... got a pos opk today, we bd and plan to again later. Hoping this is the month ????

5 years ago

Confuzed29, am not sure they work, I thinks it's a 50-50 chance, but am still gonna try, it wouldn't hurt.

5 years ago

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/intercourse_timing_calculator.php

5 years ago

@oce123 thanks for the info, I've used the Chinese predictor and it's been right for both of my children and wrong for all of my sil's kids.. what are you ladies experiences with that one?

User image

5 years ago

All 3 of mine are wrong with the chinese calendar. You would think at least one would have been right with 50-50 odds lol
We would like another girl. Unsure if we will try to sway.
#1 is a boy, DTD on O day.
#2 is a girl, DTD 4 days before O.
#3 is a boy, DTD 6/7 days before O.
#1 & 2 are right by shettles, but #3 should be a girl apparently (or not at all that long before O!!)

<a href=

5 years ago • Edited

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo