Community post

Discussion

TTC JUNE 2019 BABIES!

View Full Post

Alright! I decided to start this thread for the ladies who missed it for the last month like myself.

For me, today is cycle day one! This will be our fourth month trying for our first little one. I have recently come off the Mirena iud back in May which has made things very irregular and difficult. This will be my first month trying opks and possible temping. I am not very confident in trying all of the different ways of tracking but am going to try!

Hope all the other ladies make it over to this thread!

User image

322 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 322 Replies | Last Page

@mistique, its very interesting with your results of the shettles method, it seems to be somewhat pretty accurate for you so I'm thinking I'll try and dtd 2 or 3 days before o and see what happens.. I'm on CD 2 at the moment so I've got plenty of time to "plan" this one. I wonder how this applies to multiples, I've got twins on both my family and hubbys family so we might come out with two haha!

User image

5 years ago

This study kind of suggests the opposite to shettles. More girls closer to O

user submitted image

<a href=

5 years ago

@mistique, oh f*#& I guess it's just a game then to prove which one is correct! - although hubby has made me agree not to find out the gender this time as we've got one of each already, time will tell... I just want a winter baby....

User image

5 years ago

@mistique, this one is new to me, hmm ????????

5 years ago

Ladies need to ask a question and hope it is not too personal, how old are you and what baby number is this for you TTC
I am 37 going to be 38 in January and TTC # 2

As for Gender prediction for my DS they where wrong they predicted I would have a girl.

5 years ago

Well @muffin595 I am 28 and we are trying for baby number 1!
At this point I would be happy with either a boy or a girl. In a way we want a boy since there are no boys on DH side of the family yet. We shall see what happens though!

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

@ ShayGosney Awesome Good Luck! When we had our first and I first told my husband he automacily knew we where having a boy, and to be honest I would love to have a girl but I love my boy so much I could have another boy, the only thing is he is a trouble maker and climbs on everything and jumps off everything LOL His name is Arthur and he will be 3 in December.

user submitted image

5 years ago

I am 31 and ttc baby #3! I have 2 boys, ages 3 and 1! Life is never dull in our household and I cannot wait to add another one to the chaos! ?? Fingers crossed everybody gets a June baby and the summer off!

5 years ago

@muffin what a cutie pie!
I'm 36 and TTC for #3. I have a girl who is almost 4 and a 2 year old boy. The Chinese gender prediction thing said my DD would be a boy and also that my son would be a boy if I remember correctly. But for my daughter we definitely BDed 2 or 3 days before O whereas for my son it was the day before or the day of.

5 years ago

Im 30, I have children currently 8, 6 and 1 and we're hoping for #4.

<a href=

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo