Community post

Question

Could this be implantation bleeding? (Photo tmi)

Alright, a little background first. We have been ttc for 16 months now and have a difficult time. My cycles have been all over the place with Ovulation only happening every few cycles lately.
O has been confirmed by temps though not a huge spike in temp yet. I had spotting around the time of O which has happened before.
Now at only 5dpo or so I barely noticed a light pink tinge to my cm. It has been on and off all day with some cramping. I don’t want to get my hopes up but this isn’t something that has happened to me before.

Sorry for the TMI but I just don’t get this. Here is a picture of the pinkish spotting.

user submitted image

User image

5 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

I hope so!

User image

4 years ago

Looks like spotting to me so I would say yes as long as it doesnt get heavier

User image[/url]

4 years ago

Thanks ladies!!
So far today the spotting hasn’t gotten heavier and has turned to a light brown that is barely there. I honestly probably wouldn’t notice it if I didn’t check my cm. I am very hopeful!! Temps went back up some today as they dropped a little yesterday.

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

Good luck!!

4 years ago

How are you feeling now? I’m so hoping this is it for you! You are a strong woman- waiting til AF to test! I’m impatient For you I have my for you!

User image

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo