Community post

Discussion

TTC JUNE 2019 BABIES!

View Full Post

Alright! I decided to start this thread for the ladies who missed it for the last month like myself.

For me, today is cycle day one! This will be our fourth month trying for our first little one. I have recently come off the Mirena iud back in May which has made things very irregular and difficult. This will be my first month trying opks and possible temping. I am not very confident in trying all of the different ways of tracking but am going to try!

Hope all the other ladies make it over to this thread!

User image

322 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 322 Replies | Last Page

I have a cold too and was actually told it can be a symptom good luck!!!!

5 years ago

@muffin595

Thank you!! And have you tested as yet?Hoping for a healthy positive for you.

5 years ago

I tested yesterday at 7-8 dpo and could not see anything was not morning urine. Going to test tomorrow morning before work. I will keep you all posted. You know for the live of me I cannot remember the symptoms I had with my first so of coursethinking everything is a sign too lol

5 years ago

I wish I could remember as well @muffin595

But no stressing because each pregnancy can be different.

I'm in a panic because I'm cramping this morning and I feel a bit wet but I'm no where near a bathroom as I'm on my way to work.

Only 9dpo and AF isn't supposed to show her ugly face until next week.

5 years ago

Back in the ttc game after a chemical last cycle. I've heard lots of success stories following chemicals so here's to hoping! I'll be using opks. But not testing until 2 days after a missed period.

5 years ago

Good luck @Espence and question ladies. Is it possible to have a chemical pregnancy and not know?

5 years ago

@ MiracleMandy where you able to find a washroom LOL hope you made it to work ok.

Tested this morning but doing all my calculations I am only 9po today so still going to wait, AF is supposed to be Saturday, got bloated stomach, BBS are super sore today and tender to the touch and the frequent bathroom trips every 2 hours almost are getting a little repetitive :) Still crossing fingers and toes that all is good, but will know soon I guess.

@Espence Good Luck and no sorry I don't know that answer either... I guess it has a different flow than normal is later than when your AF is supposed to be and clots I am assuming would be more prominent... but that is just my guess.

5 years ago

@MiracleMandy Defiitely possible to have a chemical pregnancy and not know. If you don't test early, you wouldn't know. Last month I had faint positives at 10 and 11 dpo but then AF still showed up on time so had I not tested so early, I wouldn't have known for sure. I had some symptoms but with those early symptoms you never know if they are PMS or pregnancy. And AF was on the heavier side but that's not very usual for me.
@Espence sorry again about your CP. for June baby. I have read a lot of success stories of BFPs the cycle after a CP too

5 years ago

@Espence So sorry to hear about your chemical pregnancy, that has to be disappointing. Good luck and extra baby dust this month!

Today is finally the last day of my period but I won't O for another 10-12 days. Looking forward to seeing everyone's tests and updates this cycle!

5 years ago

@muffin595 I rushed to use it at my sons school and guess what? NOTHING! I saw a bit of spotting that was so little it was hard to spot. The cramps I had and the way it felt like something was coming down I was certain AF came early. I guess not. Also had a low grade fever all day and terrible headache. Plus I'm super bloated. My boobs aren't sore but the right nipple is irritated and they are super swollen. They feel like water balloons. DH is having a blast.

Hopefully there is still hope! It's not over until RED says it is.

@kait0614 welcome!! And best of luck to you this cycle AND have fun baby dancing.

5 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo