Community post

Discussion

TTC JUNE 2019 BABIES!

View Full Post

Alright! I decided to start this thread for the ladies who missed it for the last month like myself.

For me, today is cycle day one! This will be our fourth month trying for our first little one. I have recently come off the Mirena iud back in May which has made things very irregular and difficult. This will be my first month trying opks and possible temping. I am not very confident in trying all of the different ways of tracking but am going to try!

Hope all the other ladies make it over to this thread!

User image

322 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 322 Replies | Last Page

@Jvermil, Never had a sore in my mouth, but definitely sore breast but I get those before AF shows as well. I will tell you my symptoms so far this cycle.
2-3DPO Sneezing like crazy all day (not sure if its allergies or cold)
4 DPO Sore back, sensitive bbs and stuffy blocked nose and sore throat.
5 DPO Stuffy runny nose, sore throat and cough (now seems like cold) and now massive headache. (headache I tend to get sometimes before my AF shows as well) so far this is all I have. OOOOhh and GAS lots of Gas LOL
I will also add lotion like CM white with tinged of yellow (sorry if that is TMI)
and fatigue, but I think I have sleep apnea (going for sleep test next weekend to confirm) so I am always tired.
2ww sucks but good luck and positive vibes to you.
6 DPO this morning felt nausea and frequent bathroom stops. Feeling a bit of pinching and pulling lower back and abdomen, and BBS very sore underarms, cold is almost gone just a little cough that is lingering. Also had bleeding gums this morning which I havent had in a long time.

5 years ago • Edited

@muffin595 Thank you!! I appreciate your response. Thinking positive thoughts for you!!

5 years ago

I will keep adding to my reply with what other symptoms that may come up for you. I wish I would have wrote down what I was feeling last pregnancy when I had DS but I cannot for the life of me remember except for really bad allergies, so I am hopeful for this month. :)

5 years ago

CD1 for me today. Depending on O, we may actually be in with a chance for the first time in Months!

How is everyone else going?

<a href=

5 years ago

All my symptoms disappeared today but not ruling out till af shows supposed to be this Friday ;) we will see

5 years ago

Crossing my fingers for you @muffin595!!! Looks like AF is coming to an end today!! Then it is time to start trying and hope for that baby dust!!! AF did go longer than normal this month, but I expected that since this is one of my first true cycles since coming off the Mirena. Hoping this is our month!!

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Babydust to you ShayGosney I'm really hoping this is your month too. How long do yours usually last mine was a lot longer too but that's because it was our first month TTC so I think it threw me off a bit. I have been trying temping too to see what my average is and what to expect next cycle and I like that I am recording symptoms for that fact as well. Keep us updated ;)

5 years ago

My cycle has been all over the place. Usually my flow is only four days and now it is about six to seven this time around. But I am not temping yet or any of that. I don’t want to put the pressure on us just yet. Figure it would be best to enjoy the time with each other and let things happen the way they should.

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

I think I am just scared it won't happen because I am 37 but I'm crossing my fingers this Tim's around. Last time it took 11 months so we will see this time.

5 years ago

Hey guys I'm definately joining the group... I always wanted a winter baby so fingers crossed for June Due to ovulate in 3 days

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo