Community post

Discussion

TTC JUNE 2019 BABIES!

View Full Post

Alright! I decided to start this thread for the ladies who missed it for the last month like myself.

For me, today is cycle day one! This will be our fourth month trying for our first little one. I have recently come off the Mirena iud back in May which has made things very irregular and difficult. This will be my first month trying opks and possible temping. I am not very confident in trying all of the different ways of tracking but am going to try!

Hope all the other ladies make it over to this thread!

User image

322 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 322 Replies | Last Page

6 days till hubby is home and we can start Bding.... yyyaaaaayyyyy.
Im a little excited

<a href=

5 years ago

CD 3 for me, so 20 months ttc now. Decided to try red maca this month. I bought powder and next time I'm buying the capsules for sure. The powder didn't taste that good, but hopefully I'll find something that masks the taste a bit.

User image

5 years ago

@ Mistique Have Fun ;) ;)

Still nothing on strips at 10 DPO :( I know it is still early but I am an eager beaver and the way my BBS are feeling I swear I am but have to wait till I see those 2 darn lines LOL Today is my 3rd Year Anniversary with my hubby was hoping to see something to make it special but I will have to wait a little longer. Good luck to all

5 years ago

Well I am on cd 11 today. Yesterday and today I have had some sharp pains in the area of my left ovary. Hoping that means ovulation! Plus my cm is a little more watery yesterday and today!! DH and I have BDed the last two days as well. Definitely hoping this is it! Like I have said before, I am not temping or using opks this month because I want us just to enjoy our time. So definitely keeping positive thoughts!

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Hi Ladies! My first time posting. I hope it's okay for me to join. Hubs and I decided to officially start TTC #2. We have an 18 month old and are ready for another. I'm on CD 9 with a 27-29 day cycle so we are getting ready to gear up our BDing in anticipation of O. I'm super excited but also nervous. I know that it may not happen right away. Wishing you all baby dust.

TTC #2 - Sept 2018 | Ds 03/07/2017

5 years ago

I’d like to join in on the wait to see if we conceived a June baby! 29, soon to be 30, trying to baby #2! First month using OPK and got a positive on CD 15, temping, but it’s all over the place... even though I temp religiously at 4:00am daily. We are now on CD 17, and possibly 1 dpo. Idk yet. Haven’t had 3 days or elevated temps to confirm, but I think I had a ovulation dip. I could definitely not know what I’m talking about though.

Has anyone gotten a BFP yet? I hope the best for us all. I’m a notorious POAS addict, so I will be doing so, when my pack of Wondfos come in. I know it’ll be too soon, but I’m crazy .

We’ve had 2 chemicals this year... and my new doctor thinks my progesterone may be low. She said to come get blood work drawn as soon as we get a positive. Fingers crossed, this is our month!

User image

5 years ago

Welcome ladies! We are happy to have you both here!! I haven’t heard of anyone getting their BFP just yet. I am no where near ready to test myself and am not allowing myself to buy any tests until I am closer to a missed period. With how my cycles have been that could be the middle of October though. We shall see!!

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

welcome to all the new ladies & good luck to everyone on this thread x

User image

5 years ago

Welcome to all the new ladies and sending lots of positive vibes to everyone... I am not keeping track on my temps. As per my app, my O day is sunday. so looking forward... fingers crossed...

5 years ago

Welcome to the new ladies. Wishing baby dust for all. Remember to enjoy the BD. But how could you not?

So...
Here's my update.

I'm currently 10dpo. AF is due in four days. BBs are still full, the left way more than the right. Still have a cold and the headache never left. It dulls out the comes back. Still have a low grade fever.

I have very little white creamy cm and have had dull cramping.

No appetite really the past few days. Maybe because of the cold. I'm so stuffy and my nose is like a mucous powerhouse.

Super tired but also have been working harder. Idk. I don't really feel pregnant. With DS I knew before I could even test. Can't really explain it. But I just knew.

Not sure if I'm out yet this month but we'll know for certain on Monday of AF shows her face.

I've been having severe mood swings. Super emotional. But that could very well be AF.

Feeling a bit down today as I really just want to be over this and get my BFP.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo