Posts by ShayGosney

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

5/6DPO and super emotional

Ok so long story short, we are ttc baby #2. I have PCOS and it took us nearly three years to get pregnant with ...

0 Replies      

Latest 9 months ago

Discussion

TTC August/September 2020!!

Hey ladies!! Just continuing over from our previous board!! Congrats to those who got their BFP and good luck ...

201 Replies     2    

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Question

What to do about a cold while pregnant

So I am only just over 6 weeks pregnant and have gotten a pretty bad cold. I know we can’t take many med ...

1 Answer      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Could this be implantation bleeding? (Photo tmi)

Alright, a little background first. We have been ttc for 16 months now and have a difficult time. My cycles ha ...

5 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

Ovulation cycle after Clomid?

So have PCOS and did two cycles with Clomid. Both cycles I O’ed but we did not get pregnant. With the ho ...

4 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

9-10 dpo yellow cm? Temp going up?

Ok so I am anywhere from 9-10 dpo. My temps are way up and just yesterday started climbing again, looks like I ...

2 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Clomid and Spotting?

Ok so this is my first cycle using Clomid. I did have to use Provera to jump start this cycle as well. I start ...

1 Answer      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

First cycle with Clomid

Hey ladies! This is my first cycle using Clomid. I will be starting it cd5 and am currently on cd1. My questi ...

3 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Weird BBT chart!! Help!!!

Ok ladies, I am not sure what is going on with my temps. They are consistently low but do show a shift to be ...

2 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Cramping after workouts?

Hey ladies!! I have been working on getting healthy to help with getting my hormones to regulate so we can co ...

0 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago