Community post

Question

Weird BBT chart!! Help!!!

Ok ladies,
I am not sure what is going on with my temps. They are consistently low but do show a shift to being higher than the beginning of my cycle. AF was supposed to come today and hasn’t shown up yet. I don’t have any of my typical signs that she is coming too. Plus all tests I have taken have been bfn so I don’t know what to think.
Last time I went to the doctor all of my bloodwork was normal. Had thyroid checked and all of that since it runs in my family and it was completely fine. So what could these weird temps mean?

user submitted image

User image

2 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Are you a restless sleeper? Do you get up in the middle of the night? If you don't have a long enough sleep before you take your BBT your temperatures don't reflect what is going on. When I was doing BBT I found that the ambient temperature also played a roll so if you are in the middle of a heat wave or sometimes using AC that could cause them to be unreliable. Do you use OPKs? That might be a better way for you to track your ovulation then BBT.

4 years ago

I am not really a restless sleeper. The dip on cycle day 24 I figured out was from sleeping with my mouth open. I did get a positive opk on July 9th and it was shortly after that when my temps started to stay more regular (not so many peaks). Just been an off cycle for me. We are in a major heatwave at the moment and have had the ac on most of the summer.

Thank you so much for helping!!

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo