Community post

Question

9-10 dpo yellow cm? Temp going up?

Ok so I am anywhere from 9-10 dpo. My temps are way up and just yesterday started climbing again, looks like I will be triphasic in the next day or so. But today when I checked my cervical position my cm came back yellow kind of like snot. It was globby and kind of stretchy but not really. AF is not due for 4-5 more days. My mid section feels like I did 100 crunches or something. Just super tight and sore. I just don’t know what to think. Anyone had this and ended with a bfp? I will add this is my first cycle with Clomid so not sure if that means anything either.

user submitted image

User image

2 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I had the same, and it was a good sign for me. I’m now 19 weeks pregnant. Best of luck!

User image

4 years ago

Thank you!! It was just weird. I am trying to be patient and not test too early. Plus all of a sudden there is like no cm which is not typical for me. Guess time will only tell!!

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo