Community post

Question

Clomid and Spotting?

Ok so this is my first cycle using Clomid. I did have to use Provera to jump start this cycle as well. I started my Clomid on cd5 and will end tomorrow with cd9. Well DH and I have bd yesterday with no issues and today with no issues. After bding today though I noticed maybe ten minutes later a slight ache in my lower stomach. I figured it was from our bigger dinner as we had a big family pizza party for a birthday. I didn’t think much of it until I went to the restroom. I had a good amount of cm and light pink spotting?!?
I don’t know what to think of it. I have had ovulation spotting a couple of times in the past but never this early in my cycle. Plus I haven’t even finished taking my Clomid yet so I don’t know if I could already be ovulating? I take my temps so I will watch for a rise but I am just so confused. What is with this weird spotting? Never had this issue outside of my period. When I have had ovulation spotting it is very little and barely noticeable. This was definitely noticeable and is concerning me. Any idea what could be going on?

User image

1 Answer • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Hi Shay! My guess would just be that your body is adjusting to the clomid. If it continues or gets heavier, I would ask your OB maybe. You shouldn't O until after you finish your pills though. Hope the clomid works for you!

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo