Posts by ShayGosney

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Question

Sharp pains at 6 dpo?

Alright, so I am 6 dpo and having some intense sharp pains. They come and go but are pretty terrible. They are ...

0 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

BBT Chart.....confused?!?

Okay so I have been tracking my temps this cycle for the first time and am very confused. I don’t think ...

3 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Provera induced cycle and conceiving

So I have just finished my induced cycle from Provera. I am just wondering what stories everyone has about con ...

1 Answer      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

Feeling hopeless

Well I must say this TTC journey has not been an easy one. One of the girls I work with announced she was preg ...

2 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Provera

Ok so a little background, I was on the Mirena for almost four years. I had it removed May 8th, 2018. I didn&r ...

0 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Faint positive on Tuesday now negative

So on Tuesday evening I got a faint positive on an FRER. It showed up within a minute or two. Now I am getting ...

4 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Crazy cycles after iud

Well since having my iud in for 4 years and having it removed back in May, I have yet to have a regular cycle. ...

2 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

CM around time of period?

Ok sorry for the tmi but I am not sure what my cycle is like since coming off the Mirena iud in the beginning ...

0 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Discussion

TTC JUNE 2019 BABIES!

Alright! I decided to start this thread for the ladies who missed it for the last month like myself. For m ...

322 Replies     3   3    

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Implantation?

Ok so I had a one time spot of pink/red when wiping and nothing since. When using a pad there has been nothing ...

5 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago