Community post

Question

BBT Chart.....confused?!?

Okay so I have been tracking my temps this cycle for the first time and am very confused. I don’t think I have O’ed yet since my temps are still pretty low, but when I put my temps in the morning the site generated my O date to Monday of this week....not sure I agree with it or what to think though. Any help would be appreciated!! I am just not understanding this at all!! Either way I think we were covered when it came to bding at the right times anyways.

user submitted image

User image

3 Answers • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Do you track CM? I agree your temps don't look high enough post-O.

5 years ago

Yes. I had egg white all week until today. Now it is a little more watery and sticky. I am thinking maybe O was yesterday and I will have a slow rise over the next couple days. The chart just didn’t look right to me for O.

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

If you see ewcm come back you might have another estrogen surge and gear up for O if it hasn't happened. Are you still getting flashing smiley faces? Sometimes you can get several rounds of estrogen surge (ewcm) before O actually happens. But if you're drying up that's a good sign and your temps should go up! Have you tried Fertility Friend? I think it's more accurate than CTP.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo