Community post

Question

Faint positive on Tuesday now negative

So on Tuesday evening I got a faint positive on an FRER. It showed up within a minute or two. Now I am getting nothing but negatives. Today I am beyond exhausted even fell asleep for two hours! I have had a dull ache right in my lower abdomen bellow my belly button most of the day as well. My chest has been aching and I have felt nauseous on and off. I am just not sure what to think anymore.
I have extremely irregular cycles. So much so I haven’t had a period since October 14th. When I talked to a doctor they said to just wait and see.
I do have an appointment for February 14th. It is just so hard to wait that long without answers!!

user submitted image

User image

4 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

That is frustrating! Were you able to test with a digital recently? And the positive test you got, did it stay pink or was it a bit gray? Possible it was an evap. I hope you get a really soon!

5 years ago

I tried a digital which was negative. The color stayed there and showed up within the time frame. Not sure what is going on.

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Hi Shay -- i know you said your cycles are irregular, but do you BBT? I ask because the exact same thing happened to me last month and i started spotting the day after AF was due. I knew it was the start of AF instead of just spotting because my temp dropped to coverline that morning. That's really the best indicator because if you're pregnant then you BBT will stay elevated and if not it will dip right before AF comes. If your temp is still high and you haven't seen AF then keep on testing girl!!!

5 years ago

I was BBT for a while but we lost everything in a fire and I haven’t had time to replace it. I have an appointment on February 14th to see what is going on since I haven’t had a cycle since October.

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo