Community post

Journal

Feeling hopeless

Well I must say this TTC journey has not been an easy one. One of the girls I work with announced she was pregnant back in October, another the beginning of January, and I just found out two more just found out they are pregnant and are due in October. I have been trying since May, and I can’t even seem to get my cycle to come on it’s own without having to take medication to bring it on. Two of the girls I know just started trying and conceived their first cycle, the other two it took longer but still hard to get the news.

Don’t get me wrong I am excited for all of them, but I am a teacher. This means we have four people we are already going to have to try and get subs for next year. Making it seem like I am just going to make things worse at my school if I was to get pregnant soon too. I started trying before most of them yet I am the one who feels like I should stop now for the good of my students.

Definitely hard to handle emotionally! Plus I am not sure we even figured out my cycle enough for me to get pregnant. Right now my body hasn’t ovulated on it’s own since September. I just took Provera to jump start my cycle meaning my body may not ovulate on it’s own still. Just feeling like it will never happen though I know it will eventually.

User image

2 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

You need to try and take Vitex... Many many women have taken this and got their cycles regulated!.its just an herb and can but online or even at GNC. I think it may be something that can help with the hormonal imbalance!

Mill

5 years ago

I've got all of you beat. How about 45 and TTC. Been trying to conceive for 2 years. Married for only 3 years. All 3 IVF failed. So heartbroken and disappointed. Had an ectopic pregnancy years ago then a miscarriage. But not giving up. You have to hold on to hope. Positive mindset means everything. Prayers for all of us struggling with this.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo