Community post

Discussion

TTC JUNE 2019 BABIES!

Alright! I decided to start this thread for the ladies who missed it for the last month like myself.

For me, today is cycle day one! This will be our fourth month trying for our first little one. I have recently come off the Mirena iud back in May which has made things very irregular and difficult. This will be my first month trying opks and possible temping. I am not very confident in trying all of the different ways of tracking but am going to try!

Hope all the other ladies make it over to this thread!

User image

322 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 322 Replies | Last Page

Thanks for creating this thread. I'm on CD 6 after what I think was a chemical pregnancy last cycle. I tried temping a few months ago but wasn't getting a clear bump in temp around O so I stopped. Not using OPK either right now but my cycle are thankfully pretty regular so I can usually pin point O according to CM pretty easily. A June baby may be a long shot for me because my husband is leaving on a business trip the day before I am supposed to ovulate but we'll still try right before that. to everyone!

5 years ago

CD 3 here... I too had some very light lines after the test dried several times. While they could have been evaps, I think it might have been a super early chemical. I really think my progesterone is just too low to sustain a pregnancy. I need to get on vitex or B6 or something to help with that. But here's to next month.

Mill

5 years ago

Hi ladies, mind if I join in herr?!
AF should arrive in a day or two so Im just waiting so i know where im at.
Ill be using the clearblue digitals (the pink stick ones) this month.
FRER were on sale so i bought a 7 pack for $22.50. Pretty happy with that. Lots of things to pee on

<a href=

5 years ago

Hey Guys back at it again... lets wish everyone . CD 14 think I OV'd this weekend I had a lot of EWCM which was a good sign. I decided to cave and buy some OV strips and PG Tests as well from Amazon should receive them Thursday. I think I spent $60 last month on tests... Ooops lol What are you guys using to test I ordered Acumed? are they reliable ???

5 years ago

This will be my first month trying opks so I am not sure what ones are good. I haven't ordered mine yet, but probably will be this week. Let me know how the Acumed work! I am really going to try not to obsess over any of the process this month, but rather just see what is going on with my body. Like I said before, my cycle has been anything but normal since coming off the mirena. I will never do that to my body again! But I want to figure out what my cycles are doing to find what is "normal" for me. Plus trying for our first along the way is always exciting! Baby dust to all!!

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

@ShayGosney I have never done OPK's my self but after going through what I would say would be 20 tests from dollar tree and a few FRER tests I have given the thought it might be a good idea to try and track ovulation as I can never tell my self when I O. I have a rough idea because I track my EWCM and do cervix checks but I am still not 100%. With my DS it took 11 months, and was not really tracking was only tracking my symptoms which then became almost every cycle I thought I would get a BFP.

5 years ago

So after my CP last cycle, I said I would not test until AF is late in the future. Well, guess who just ordered a pack of 25 tests of Amazon?! This process is really testing my sanity...

5 years ago

@agath oooh how I know that feeling all too well. Hey guys do you know if this could be a sign. Big o was according to cm check on Saturday so in my 2 ww I got what I think are allergies. Sneezing non stop all day and blowing nose now cant breath through nose lol I dont normally have allergies. Let me know if any of you experienced this

5 years ago • Edited

Sorry about your CP Agatch :(

5 years ago

Thanks muffin595. Not sure if it is a symptom because I experience it somewhat often but definitely have had sinus symptoms very early on with all my pregnancies (granted it is an area of susceptibility for me).

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo