Community post

Discussion

TTC JUNE 2019 BABIES!

View Full Post

Alright! I decided to start this thread for the ladies who missed it for the last month like myself.

For me, today is cycle day one! This will be our fourth month trying for our first little one. I have recently come off the Mirena iud back in May which has made things very irregular and difficult. This will be my first month trying opks and possible temping. I am not very confident in trying all of the different ways of tracking but am going to try!

Hope all the other ladies make it over to this thread!

User image

322 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 322 Replies | Last Page

Not until at least the beginning of October

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

@ShayGosney well please do keep us posted on symptoms but so far everything sounds good

5 years ago

@ShayGosney that all sounds very promising!

I'm 9 dpo today and have been feeling lots of cramping this morning which is definitely unusual for me. I usually don't have strong AF cramps and the ones I do have are usually right before AF starts (12-14 dpo) and feel different. I guess I'll no more in 2 or 3 days...

5 years ago

POAS addict here. I have serious issues. I am getting a little queasy here and there... have a dull headache, and my boobs ache. I tested yesterday, and nothing. I tested today @9dpo with SMU and got a questionable shadow or line or I have no IDEA. If it is a line, I hope it gets darker soon, if it is a shadow, it is what it is! We will see.

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

Ohh I kind of see that! But I never know if that's just an indent. It has happened to me before with ovulation tests. Test again in a couple of days?

5 years ago

I will be testing around 12 dpo again. Not going to waste my FRER. I have Wondfos. I might use those in between. We will see what becomes of it.

User image

5 years ago

I see something too but I'm not sure. It looks like a faint line though because it is more pronounced at the top.

5 years ago

I kinda see it too!

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

I kinda see it too

5 years ago

I see something!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo