Community post

Discussion

TTC JUNE 2019 BABIES!

View Full Post

Alright! I decided to start this thread for the ladies who missed it for the last month like myself.

For me, today is cycle day one! This will be our fourth month trying for our first little one. I have recently come off the Mirena iud back in May which has made things very irregular and difficult. This will be my first month trying opks and possible temping. I am not very confident in trying all of the different ways of tracking but am going to try!

Hope all the other ladies make it over to this thread!

User image

322 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 322 Replies | Last Page

hi ladies I'm 28 trying for baby n03 as indicated in earlier posts, I also have an 8 year old and a 3 year old.

User image

5 years ago

@agatch wow that is awesome really good age gaps I think.

@Jerseygirl hahaha no doubt never boring I can just imagine bed time routine lol

@Mistique that's fantastic all thoses siblings I'm crossing my fingers and toes for you.

5 years ago

@confuzed29 for you to be 28 and going for #3 that's fantastic. When we first decided to try I was 34 I wanted to have at least one before 25 but things change in life my husband at first was hesitant to have one. Than after we had our first he said no more... 2 years later I try to sell his stroller and than my husband comes out and tells me he wants sibling for Arthur, now we are on the 2 nd cycle trying for #2. My concern is my age like I said I'm 37 just about to turn 38. I knowwomen have babies now in their 40's still it worries me we waited too long to try for another.

5 years ago

Am 31 and I have 2 daughters 8, 5, and a son who will be 4 next month. TTC for baby #4, hoping for amother son.

5 years ago

Hope it's okay if I join this one too. May didn't pan out and I'm back to CD1 for a June baby.

@shaygosney I'm also 28 and trying for #1!

@muffin my mom was 40 when she had me. Everyone is different and I know health can be a concern but she said it kept her younger longer

5 years ago

@muffin hubby and I wanted to be done with having kids by 30 so we can focus on other things... I thought I was honestly done when I had my daughter 3 years ago but hubs wanted another one and I wasn't opposed to it so here we are. My sil just had her 1st bub in March and she was 39, no issues she was still quite concerned due to her age but everything was fine.

The larger gaps in my crew aren't due to me wanting it that way, I have terrible pregnancies and it takes me a couple of years to mentally feel ready for it again otherwise I would have loved to have my kids closer in age.
@oce I would have liked the gaps to be more like yours.
Goodluck all the other ladies x

User image

5 years ago

Thank you all for the re assurance everyone. Sorry to hear that confused I did not mean any dis respect over my comment. I know a lot of people who are having a hard time conceiving. They have been trying for 5 years and have had 6 IVF treatments. I also have anotherfriend who waited after 6 years to try for another and got sad news that it doesnt look possible for her. It's hardwhen you see families going through those rough times and you just try to bethere as much as possible for support.

5 years ago

You didn't offend at all,
I agree with you I want this to be a supportive place for us all no matter our personal situations or difficulties.

User image

5 years ago

I am so glad to see so many ladies here! Hoping for those positives this month!! AF should be ending for me soon and it is on to trying!! Hoping it is our month!! Sticky vibes and baby dust to all!!!

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Hi Ladies! I am 7 DPO and looking for a little insight. This is my first cycle TTC for baby #1. Today my breasts are sore, and I woke up with a sore on the bottom of my mouth. I was wondering if anyone has had these symptoms so early before?
Wishing the best for all of you!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo