Community post

Discussion

TTC JUNE 2019 BABIES!

View Full Post

Alright! I decided to start this thread for the ladies who missed it for the last month like myself.

For me, today is cycle day one! This will be our fourth month trying for our first little one. I have recently come off the Mirena iud back in May which has made things very irregular and difficult. This will be my first month trying opks and possible temping. I am not very confident in trying all of the different ways of tracking but am going to try!

Hope all the other ladies make it over to this thread!

User image

322 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 322 Replies | Last Page

hi ladies, my line has been darkening, and so i told hubby about the bfp! we're cautiously optimistic. now the major issue is that we have to be apart -- we were supposed to take a cross-country flight for his work tomorrow, and since my last m/c was preceded by two international flights, i don't dare get on a plane until later. so, it's long distance for us the next couple months! sending baby dust, i hope others can join me soon.

5 years ago

@jules81881 woohoo! Congrats! How exciting! I bet he was thrilled.

And I am out for June. AF showed her face this afternoon but it's okay. I'm ready for another round of ttc. DH is super supportive so I feel much better emotionally than I have the past few days.

5 years ago

That's wonderful! So excited for you!

5 years ago

Ladies I got a light positive! Praying it darkens. I’m 12dpo got a faint at 9dpo. Had a chemical a couple months ago so praying to see it darken. 7 months trying so crossing my fingers

5 years ago

@MiracleMandy: sorry to hear that AF arrived. DH's support is always the best in ttc journey and glad you're much better emotionally. Definately next month is going to be your month.. :) Sending you tons of positive vibes..
jules81881: aww.. i bet DH must have been so thrilled..
jessboo: Congratulations... May you be blessed with the stickiest and healthiest little baby..

I am only 2dpo today. Didnt want to be symptom spotting but i woke up with dull cramps in the lower tummy today. it's definately not ovulation pain cause i get that almost every month and it is usually 1 sided. not sure what's this. i know it's too early so not hoping on anything with the cramps.. AF is not till 6th oct.. so quite a long way to go..

5 years ago

@Sha-RK aww thanks and I definitely think so too for next month.

@jessboo congrats! When will you test again?

It's exciting that we got so many positives this month.

5 years ago

Yay I'm in! I just got my BFP this morning! EDD June 2019. I think I'm 13 dpo.

5 years ago

Thank you ladies!
@miraclemandy I will be testing today in a couple hours when DH leaves. Now hopefully I can hold my pee till then

5 years ago

Congrats to all those positives already!!! I am so excited for everyone!! I am anywhere from 1 dpo to 5 dpo so either way I am no where near ready to test.
I am thinking I ovulated back on the 20th since I had the sharper pains on my right side that day and haven’t had that pain since. We shall see though!! Definitely staying positive and hoping for the best!!

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

I couldn’t wait so I had to be sneaky!

user submitted image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo