Community post

Discussion

TTC JUNE 2019 BABIES!

View Full Post

Alright! I decided to start this thread for the ladies who missed it for the last month like myself.

For me, today is cycle day one! This will be our fourth month trying for our first little one. I have recently come off the Mirena iud back in May which has made things very irregular and difficult. This will be my first month trying opks and possible temping. I am not very confident in trying all of the different ways of tracking but am going to try!

Hope all the other ladies make it over to this thread!

User image

322 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 322 Replies | Last Page

Oh congrats @Sha-RK that is so exciting!!

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Thank you ladies for the wishes.. just to double confirm i retested this morning with fmu on another brand. I cant thank god enuf really..

user submitted image

5 years ago

@ShayGosnay: sending you tons of babydust.. your symptoms sounds promising..
@cornflakegirl82: keeping you in my prayers.. may you have the stickiest and healtiest baby..

5 years ago

Thank you @sha-rk I took a test this afternoon that was definitely a bfn but I will wait a few days and try with fmu. Plus I have only noticed the brownish tint to my cm because I actually check it. No real spotting otherwise. Hoping that is a good thing. Just waiting and trying to be patient at this point.

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Just got my BFP 8dpo

user submitted image

5 years ago

Hope you don't mind me joining! I'm 14dpo today and got my first very faint positive test 10dpo. I'm due 16th June 2019, anyone else?
Good luck to all you ladies still waiting for that bfp x

user submitted image

Mummy to Skyla & Joey

5 years ago

Af is suppose to show today.... Praying that it stays away. I will test tomorrow if no AF. I'm feeling great like no AF. Only strange thing is that (tmi alert) my nips have been very painful and erected? Weird for me. Praying for those 2 beautiful lines tomorrow

5 years ago

Congratulations angelwings1130 and Emmajade93.. keeping you in my prayers for the stickiest and healtiest baby... happy for both of you..

@shaygosney: sending you tons of babydust..looking forward to tomorrow..

@mrsmacknight: sending you tons of babydust.. praying that AF stays away..

5 years ago

So exciting seeing so many bfps!!
I had a glob of almost yellow snot today (way too much tmi) but I’m hoping it’s a good sign, although coming off the back of the mc im calm either way if AF shows or bfp

5 years ago

Tonix93 , I had yellow snot like cm a few days before my bfp! Keeping everything crossed for you!

Mummy to Skyla & Joey

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo