Community post

Discussion

TTC JUNE 2019 BABIES!

View Full Post

Alright! I decided to start this thread for the ladies who missed it for the last month like myself.

For me, today is cycle day one! This will be our fourth month trying for our first little one. I have recently come off the Mirena iud back in May which has made things very irregular and difficult. This will be my first month trying opks and possible temping. I am not very confident in trying all of the different ways of tracking but am going to try!

Hope all the other ladies make it over to this thread!

User image

322 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 322 Replies | Last Page

@Espence you are still in until the lady in Red says you're not. Fingers are crossed for you.

@Imp1216 you still have time! Fingers crossed for you as well.

I'm resting up and preparing for my O. 3 more days of the torturous AF. And she has been an awful guest on this visit.

It's okay because I'm super excited for this month. Idk why but I have a good feeling.

5 years ago

@MiracleMandy I love your positivity

User image

5 years ago

yayyyyy congratulations to both FxBaby03 and jessboo,,

It was really weird that i had very bad cramps yst, and it was one sided like O pain with lots of ewcm (sorry tmi) yst. now im confused if i o'ed yst or sunday. Didnt want to take any chance and we just BD yst. hope this is our month.. fingers crossed..

5 years ago

@Imp1216 while at first this month was a bit disappointing seeing everyone get their BFPs has been so promising.

Also just focusing on being grateful and appreciative for the little family we already have (DH and DS) has put things into perspective. I am not alone in the process and I think my BFP is coming. I had to hit the reset button on my emotions because I was getting a but carried away with the obsessing and making myself anxious.

I think being in a good mental space is just as important as everything else to make it happen.

Besides we can never BD too much. Haha. More loving for the baby oven.

5 years ago

@miraclemandy I totally agree with you! There have been cycles in the past even when I wasn't TTC that stress and anxiety about unrelated things seriously messed with my body. Glad you are feeling in a much better place now!

5 years ago

congratulations to all the ladies that got their bfp this month, all the best x

User image

5 years ago

Ok so I am having a weird cramp like feeling in the middle of my stomach. It isn’t like AF, but more like how it would feel after you got punched or something like that. It is more sore than crampy. Just really weird today. Kept me up half the night.

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Hello all. I am new here and we have been ttc for 2 years since we got married but we never wasn't trying. So now I decided to try something different and was led here. My cycle was 5 days early this month but prior I was pretty regular. So I'm hoping we did it this month so we can have a June baby but definitely want to conceive before the year is up so im open to all suggestions and sending everyone baby dust!

5 years ago

Alright! So I am anywhere from 3 dpo to 7 dpo. I am guessing closer to the 7 dpo because of my cm around that time frame and the type of symptoms I am having. Definite heavy/cramp like feeling in my gut since yesterday, woke up completely nauseous at 1:30 in the morning, and have had to pee 3 times in three hours.....definitely hoping this is all good!! Oh plus I have been exhausted since yesterday!! Keeping my fingers crossed!!

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

@ShayGosney sounds like you are baking baby cookies!!! I am crossing my fingers. When will you be testing?

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo