Community post

Discussion

TTC JUNE 2019 BABIES!

View Full Post

Alright! I decided to start this thread for the ladies who missed it for the last month like myself.

For me, today is cycle day one! This will be our fourth month trying for our first little one. I have recently come off the Mirena iud back in May which has made things very irregular and difficult. This will be my first month trying opks and possible temping. I am not very confident in trying all of the different ways of tracking but am going to try!

Hope all the other ladies make it over to this thread!

User image

322 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

11 - 20 of 322 Replies | Last Page

Update::: First giving God all the Honor who is the head of my life!!! Tested this morning 10dpo (AF is due Friday) and got my It was very faint so I tested on three different test and the same result not going for my blood test untill my Hcg :rises more in the meanwhile I will continue to test to see the test progression????????I am 43 and just keep us in your prayers plesse????

Edd: June 28th,2019

5 years ago • Edited

Thanks for creating this thread. I'm on CD 6 after what I think was a chemical pregnancy last cycle. I tried temping a few months ago but wasn't getting a clear bump in temp around O so I stopped. Not using OPK either right now but my cycle are thankfully pretty regular so I can usually pin point O according to CM pretty easily. A June baby may be a long shot for me because my husband is leaving on a business trip the day before I am supposed to ovulate but we'll still try right before that. to everyone!

5 years ago

This will be my first month trying opks so I am not sure what ones are good. I haven't ordered mine yet, but probably will be this week. Let me know how the Acumed work! I am really going to try not to obsess over any of the process this month, but rather just see what is going on with my body. Like I said before, my cycle has been anything but normal since coming off the mirena. I will never do that to my body again! But I want to figure out what my cycles are doing to find what is "normal" for me. Plus trying for our first along the way is always exciting! Baby dust to all!!

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

hi guys, okay if I join? Bit about me trying for baby no3, this will be my 3rd cycle, actively trying but not tracking, good luck to everyone this cycle.

User image

5 years ago

Well @muffin595 I am 28 and we are trying for baby number 1!
At this point I would be happy with either a boy or a girl. In a way we want a boy since there are no boys on DH side of the family yet. We shall see what happens though!

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

I am 31 and ttc baby #3! I have 2 boys, ages 3 and 1! Life is never dull in our household and I cannot wait to add another one to the chaos! ?? Fingers crossed everybody gets a June baby and the summer off!

5 years ago

@muffin what a cutie pie!
I'm 36 and TTC for #3. I have a girl who is almost 4 and a 2 year old boy. The Chinese gender prediction thing said my DD would be a boy and also that my son would be a boy if I remember correctly. But for my daughter we definitely BDed 2 or 3 days before O whereas for my son it was the day before or the day of.

5 years ago

You didn't offend at all,
I agree with you I want this to be a supportive place for us all no matter our personal situations or difficulties.

User image

5 years ago

@muffin595 Thank you!! I appreciate your response. Thinking positive thoughts for you!!

5 years ago

CD1 for me today. Depending on O, we may actually be in with a chance for the first time in Months!

How is everyone else going?

<a href=

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo