Community post

Discussion

TTC MAY/JUNE Babies 2022

View Full Post

Looks like 200+ pages is the cut off for a discussion. Lmao!!

Praying for baby number 3!

412 Replies • 3 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

301 - 310 of 412 Replies | Last Page

Well, this is a first for me. Just started spotting/bleeding. Not sure if it is IB or AF as I never had it before with my other pregnancies. Cervix is high and open, which was different from when I checked it this morning. Also feel like a start of a small UTI is starting. I guess the yeast infection took a toll on my cycle. Feeling slightly bummed out.

User image[/url]

2 years ago • Edited

Dragonfly: looking those charts its totally possible it could be too early for testing.
Keep us updated on how things go today. Im keeping my fingers crossed its IB for you. I really hope this is your month.

2 years ago

@melerinn. Thank you. I hope so too but I think it just may be my body going back to normal as I don't have the high sense in smell. I keep replaying my aunts comment from my dream over and over in my head hoping it will come true. I never experienced IB so have no idea what color to look for. I read that with AF that the cramps are worse than IB, and I don't think I have any cramping. I will keep you all updated.

User image[/url]

2 years ago • Edited

Dragonfly: it's possible it's too early. For IB, it's usually light pink, sometimes brown like old blood. Rarely is it bright red like af. It is usually just a little bit of spotting and usually no cramps. The slight cramping I felt after my bfp felt more like gas/a full bladder than cramping.

2 years ago

@southern. Thank you, I'm pretty sure then that it's AF as it picked up a bit. That's alright. It will happen when it happens.

User image[/url]

2 years ago

Dragonfly: darn! I'm sorry girl! I was rooting for you big time!

2 years ago

@southern. Thanks girl. I'm not upset. If I would have gotten pregnant my EDD would of been March 30; a day before my daughters and I don't think that would go over real well. This cycle would be a couple days before my moms birthday.

User image[/url]

2 years ago

Dragonfly: So sorry about that lovely. Im bummed out for you. Here's hoping for the next cycle, maybe with the EDD being more favourable it will be a perfect chance for you to catch the egg. Im cheering you on!

2 years ago

@melerinn. Thank you. My memory may be short, but I hope you get your BFP soon.

User image[/url]

2 years ago

Dragonfly: Thank you, currently 3dpo or 4dpo. Obviously nothing to report, just trying to keep busy.
I hope next month is the month of BFPs for alot of us on here!

2 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo