Community post

Discussion

September 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Moving over from the August board. AF started today full force so its onto a new cycle!

User Image

400 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 400 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ladies,

Thanks for the warm welcome back.

TTClate30's: Oh that would be a great bday present for you wouldn't it?! I am doing OK. Still bummed that I didn't get my Summer baby but after the long Thanksgiving I had, I understand it wasn't meant to be at that time. I didn't have a bad Thanksgiving but I had to host it and OMG! my feet and low back were killing me by the end and the only thing that was getting me through the day and easing the aches and pains was my Vodka Tonic. If I was PG I think I would have been in really bad shape. So, I took it as a sign and realization that everything happens for a reason. Now I am ready for it. I have no big hosting obligations for 2 years so I am good to go.

Kiki2387: Thanks. for you guys too!

Sounds like you have a good plan ahead for you. What's ASA? Is that the same thing as Baby Aspirin? I saw the 81mg and that's what I take daily so I wasn't sure if it's the same thing or not.

NikkiN: Thanks. I am not a fan of the holidays while TTC either. Don't get me wrong I used to LOVE this time of year and I know I will again but since we started TTC 22 cycles ago, the holidays are the hardest to get through. Last year right before my Bday in Nov my brother announce he and his GF were PG. My nephew was born in April. I also work with my brother in a family business and it was hard because she would show up a lot and seeing her PG when I had already been trying for so long felt like a slap in the face. Well, this year, I noticed my brother acting a bit odd...probably just the holidays but I half expect him coming out again this month saying they are PG again. She says she doesn't want anymore...she had a rough delivery. But still, I can't help how I feel. I don't think their relationship could handle a 2nd baby though either...which is sad.

Anyways, sorry for my rambling...lol...just wanted you to know you aren't alone in your thoughts about the holidays. Hopefully next year we will have our sweet LO's and celebrate their 1st Christmas's together.

aletheok: Thanks sweetie! I am also sorry for your loss as well. The loss is tough, but I am so ready to move on. I feel really good about this upcoming year.

As for the gaining weight part...the month we got PG was the month I was using Letrozole and had trigger shot. My weight had been fluctuating a lot lately but I had noticed that month it stayed up more than fluctuating. Which is strange for that month because while I was on the meds, I had no appetite, I actually thought I would have lost weight. But, sadly I can't seem to lose any weight. Not sure if that is the same thing you are going through. But to you this month. Hopefully this is it for us.

Margie_M: Thanks and so sorry AF arrived for you too! Hopefully this will be your month

Good memory on the big Thanksgiving. It did go well. But wow I was so exhausted by the time it was over I couldn't move very well for 2 days. The only problem we might've had was the stupid pop up timer didn't pop up but thank goodness I was also paying attention to the time and the Turkey still came out perfect. We had lots of left overs and I made an amazing Turkey soup afterwards.

TeamSuperBaby: Sorry AF arrived for you but it sounds like you have a plan. My DH is taking Centrum for Men which I noticed has a lot of the same stuff in it that are in the male fertility vitamins. I am taking prenatal, omega 3, vitamin D-3 at night and baby aspirin in the mornings and drinking fertilitea during the day when I think about it. The month I got PG before my mc I was using Preseed and soft cups. I plan to use them again. I have heard good things about them and it was my 3rd month using the 2 together...granted I had also done an IUI so I can't honestly say the softcups did it for me but I feel better after using it...the after sex isn't as messy and I don't feel like the sperm is leaking out...lol. I had been using the preseed for months and love it. You don't need a lot and it makes it easier with the constant BD'ing for you and DH. to you this month.

Basia30: Did they explain why the no sex for 2 weeks? Just curious because I was told after the doc found endo in me after the Lap that we could have sex after 4 days as long as I was feeling upto it. But since you had a septum, maybe they need you to heal more for that? We had sex one time and then I was just not feeling upto it...the recovery took me 2 weeks total to feel better from the surgery. Either way, that is great news that they found something and now you can heal. I feel really good about 2015 being our year.

Note: CTP says I typed too much so I am continuing in another post.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

AFM: I am feeling really anxious and excited for tomorrow. I won't do the every day BD'ing...DH and I have tried that and it just doesn't work for us. So we stick to the EOD. If we do it tonight it will be about 60hrs by the time we get our next BD session in and if we wait till tomorrow night it will be about 36 hrs between sessions...kinda liking those odds a bit better. Besides, by the time I get home tonight I think I will be too tired.

Going after work to get a much needed haircut...lol. My hair is now down to my low back, 3 finger widths from my pant waist...it has become unmanageable and because it's so thick I tend to get headaches...so, time to get my 6 month-yearly haircut. I know I should be going in more frequently, but I never seem to need to. I don't have split-ends and it doesn't look bad until it gets to be too long like it is now...lol. But by the time I get home it will be 7pm and then I will want to eat dinner and then it will be almost 9pm. And yes I suppose if we wanted to get it done tonight we could but I would rather enjoy myself tomorrow night when we have more time. OMG listen to me, we haven't been intimate in 1 1/2 months and I still make it sound like it's a chore...lol. *sigh*

Well, I hope you ladies have a great evening!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

2weeks is BC of hysteroscopy not laparoscopy. I am bleeding like I am having light period and I just need to heal. I guess it is to avoid infection

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

never heard of royal jelly... can you just put it in your tea like honey?

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Hello I am today about 3/4dpo and the fun part of the 2ww has started. I must say I was really wanting to tell everyone that I am pregnant this month.. But we will have to see. My husband and I have been trying for the last 6 months and still nothing. I guess when the time is right we will have our second bundle of joy. I really think we should have started last year when our son turned 2 years. Oh well.... Baby dust to you all

9 years ago

Hi Ladies,

How is everyone doing today?

Just my luck...I think I am coming down with a cold. I have this annoying cough and still feel tired and chilled. Still plan to BD tonight but ugh...I was really hoping to enjoy it more than trying to get through it. I pray I feel better by tonight.

9 years ago

Just popping in to say that I am STILL following you girls! GL this cycle!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Aletheok- we are also on our own after 3 cycles of Clomid. I'm still holding out hope it'll happen and we won't need the RE appt. fx you won't need it either! I've been really disappointed lately as I really wanted a summer baby so I'm not on maternity leave during a cold michigan winter. But ill take what I can get at this point. Who knows, I may still be trying this time next year. Gosh I hope not though! This has been a long 14 months TTC as it is. BTW, I also gained a bunch of weight on Clomid.

Team-so sorry AF found you. Welcome to the September board

Basis- sounds like your heading in a good direction. Fxfu!

Lolo- hope u start feeling better soon! There is so much illness going around right now. I'm just praying we make it through the holidays without getting it. Mc is so devastating. I am still not remotely over the one I had in July. It doesn't help that I have a couple friends who are due in March so I have a constant reminder of where I would be in my pregnancy. Sigh. I hope we get our rainbow babies soon! We are also planning on EOD this cycle. We have been doing ED but it obviously isn't doing anything for us and is exhausting. At this point I'm just hoping we are pregnant but what would have been my due date in March.

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Since August when I started getting involved with this site and started charting my bbt is when my breasts started getting sore after ovulation. (never had this before) And this month they aren't sore. I'm hoping that this is a good sign. I'm only 5/6 dpo Trying not to symptom spot and trying my best not to think too much about this. I don't think I'm doing too bad during this tww. Must be the holiday season that has me distracted.

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Hello ladies, just checking in!

3dpo here. Definitely finally got the positive opk. DH and I got in a lot of BDing around O time, so I'm hoping for the best! Used preseed and softcups this cycle, as well as mucinex, and it really helped with the cm a lot.

Trying not to symptom spot just yet, but it's really hard not to. We're moving tomorrow and I'm hoping between that and the holidays I'll be fairly distracted till it's testing time! Should know if we had any luck right around Christmas!

Hoping everyone is doing well, and wishing for a bit of Holiday luck for everybody!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo