Community post

Discussion

September 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Moving over from the August board. AF started today full force so its onto a new cycle!

User Image

400 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 400 Replies | Last Page

Lolo - thanks for the reply :) sorry to hear about your mc. this is your month. I read too many other posts so I'm not sure if you said ... Have you O'd yet?

Elizebeth- glad to hear you O'd! this is your month !

AFM - I have yet to go get a thermometer, so I guess I'll just go off of my opks this month. That is, if I start taking them regularly! I didn't O until late last cycle, so I guess that's why I'm not so worried about testing? I should, though, because my cycles are irregular! This month has already been different. I cramped even AFTER my period was over and had negative opks, was nauseous in the mornings, didn't break out before my cycle like normal, but I'm breaking out now like crazy! CD 12 now ... Only time will tell...

and to all!

9 years ago

Hey ladies I'm now on cd12. We haven't told many people we were ttc #2 , but yesterday I was with my MIL and AIL to bake cookies for xmas and AIL blurted out that my husband's cousins wife just found out she's pregnant with there second. I have a feeling she wasn't supposed to spill the beans! Anyways I did the whole Oh my that awesome, how far along, blah blah blah. I honestly am happy for them, they are a great couple really nice and good parents and they deserve another, especially since she miscarried before their child now was born. But the nasty sting of jealousy hit me hard but I tried not to dare show it, and also the sadness of that not being us was really hard :-(. Ahh please let this be our month!

9 years ago

Ok, ladies, I need your input! Maybe a little TMI alert so don't read if you don't want to!

I'm so confused. I just wrote in my last post that this cycle has been weird, but it's getting weirder by the day! Last night/early this morning dh and I BD'd and everything seemed normal! I didn't have to work today so I slept in and have just been laying around. I just went to pee for the first time today and when I wiped I had bright pink blood on the tp. I didn't have any of that after BD'ing when I cleaned up, and none in my underwear, so I don't know where it came from! I wiped 3 times and got the blood on it each time. Any ideas what could be going on? I don't remember ever spotting between periods before and haven't received my positive opk yet!

9 years ago

Hi Ladies!

TGIF!

TTClate30's: Thanks! I also pray I can get through the holidays without getting sick. I can now see why so many people talk about how hard it is to go through a mc. It doesn't matter how far along you are either. I was at 5w and I still find myself crying periodically. I can't imagine what you are going through with your friends being PG and living it through them at this point. But we will get there. I am excited for the upcoming year...just feeling good about 2015. Here's a cute little saying DH and I came up with for 2015...

We will feel like a King & Queen in Pristine 2015!

Hehe.

How's the weather been up there for you so far? November for us was cold and icky...but so far this month hasn't been that bad. Hopefully I haven't just jinxed us down here.

kelley828: The holiday season definitely helps keep us distracted. this is your month.

Elizebeth87: Oh WOW! Moving and during the holiday season...that's impressive. And even TTC during all this too! and

nharty09: I am in my fertile week. Usually I temp but been bad about it. but my symptoms felt like I might've O'd last night.

We seem to be having similar symptoms...cramps after AF and neg OPK's. But in theory it's still early for me.

As for your bleeding question...it could very well be implantation bleeding.

hanna28: I hear ya on the disappointment. I am always nervous to even talk to some of my friends who are TTC because even though I would be happy for them (some of them have been trying just as long as I have) I would still be jealous. I am also very nervous to go to my parents house for Christmas this year because I am afraid one of my siblings is going to announce a pregnancy. Not sure if I can handle that right now.

AFM: Well, I am feeling better today. Low back hurts though. Starting to feel maybe I was O'ing yesterday...even though it is early and my dumbass can't seem to remember to temp every morning anymore. I have the alarm set and I think about it but then I fall back to sleep and forget. When I get up, I remember.

Anyhow, I have noticed that every ovulation I tend to get intense bowel pain and movements. And I was going through that yesterday. Also yesterday's OPK (even though the OPK is a digital) after I ejected the test strip the test line was pretty dark. Not as dark as the control line but dark and today it wasn't as dark. I sure hope we didn't miss our timing this month. We did BD last night and it was so nice. I missed that...DH is pretty happy too. I plan to keep up with the OPK's and BD'ing at least until next week. And I still plan to "try" to remember to temp. Not really sure why I can't remember to temp but oh well. I guess after temping for 22 cycles you are bound to get tired of it.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

on the tail end of august and first few days of sept with EDD.....uploaded my 10dpo pregnancy test to the gallery. let me know what you all think!

9 years ago

awebste: Ooooh I think I see a positive!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

its def a positive in person - i wish the cam would pick it up more. going to test again tomorrow and sunday! if i get another positive tomorrow will do a digital!

9 years ago

Congrats awebste!!

9 years ago

@Elizebeth87 - thank you! trying not to get my hopes up too much yet, I would like to see the line get darker and darker before getting too excited. hoping that tomorrow's test it is more visible!

after coming off a loss in september I feel like I should err on the side of caution......just going with the flow and hoping the reality is that it is a true and definite positive.

will keep you all updated!

9 years ago

Nharty09 I know how you feel with the unusual spotting. I came down with a "flu-like illness" (actual diagnosis :/) last weekend 2 days before the lovely AF arrived. I had a lighter than normal period and have had some random spotting since. Here's hoping it's just our bodies playing tricks on us...

AFM, I'm cd7 and don't really have a clue when to expect O. I got my IUD out in Aug and my cycles since have been 35 days, then 31 days then 27 days. I finally gave in this week and bought an OPK.

Thank goodness for forums like these. I want to talk to someone but want a BFP to be a surprise. And heaven knows my dh doesn't understand cd's and dpo's.

BTW, where did everyone get their basal thermometer? I'd really like to get one but don't really know where to look.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo