Community post

Discussion

September 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Moving over from the August board. AF started today full force so its onto a new cycle!

User Image

400 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 400 Replies | Last Page

@lol thats how my test looked same brnd at what i believed to be 17dpo so i waited 3 days and used a digi

9 years ago

No positive OPK this cycle. CD21 now. Moving over to October board since anything past this gets me an Oct EDD. FX to all you ladies!!

TSB

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Lolo, I see a line too!!! Let us know what they tell you today! :D

AFM, AF showed up today. Not really surprised but it still sucks. I booked a holiday to lift my spirits though :D
RE appointment on Friday so we'll take it from there. It's been a year and half of ttc and the next step (after 5 failed clomid cycles) will be iui or ivf, I guess.

All the best to the rest of you out there, big hug and lots of

9 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Well I got my blood taken yesterday to see my HCG level and Progesterone level.

HCG=15
Progesterone=16.6

The RN only called me yesterday with the HCG level, at the time she didn't know my Progesterone level. She said it was a positive pregnancy but the level was very low but also said it was still considered early since I have no idea when I O'd. So I go back tomorrow morning for another test. She also said since they aren't in on Wed I could call the main number to get my Prog level. So, I called today to find out...all I can say is that it's MUCH better than the last time which was a 7.5. If I remember correctly they want your progesterone level to be above 10. The low HCG level makes me nervous and I did take another HPT and it was the same as yesterdays but I think the line came up a little faster. So, that this one sticks!

I can't help but feel really nervous but trying so hard to stay relaxed too. Feeling some very slight on & off cramping, boobs hurt and I feel like I am suffocating in my bra, I feel slightly moody (but, that could be because I don't feel like I got a good enough sleep last night). I'm excited and really nervous for tomorrows tests. I hate this waiting part...lol.

TeamSuperBaby: Don't count yourself out yet...I never got a +OPK this month either and now look at me.

xoxocouture: Thanks sweetie! That definitely gives me some hope.

aletheok: So sorry the witch showed up for you. at your appt and hopefully next month will be your month.

nharty09: So sorry the witch arrived for you too. When I'm sick it screws my cycles up too. I hope next month works out for you!

TTClate30's: Hope your appt goes well. Thinking positive thoughts your way!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Lolo-congrats! Praying you have a sticky bean in there! My appt went well. I really liked the Dr and staff. They did blood work and ultrasound today. I'm on CD 4 so they r going to try to set me up with an HSG in my hometowns in the next couple of days. I'm a little nervous for that test! But I hope i can get it done in my hometown so I don't have to take another day off for it in the next couple days. DH Is going to get another SA and then we have a phone appt scheduled for January 28th to go over results. Feeling positive and I am excited to hear what the tests all show and game plan. Just wish we had started this process sooner

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

TTClate30's: Thanks sweetie! And YAY for your appt! An HSG isn't that bad...just make sure to follow the directions by taking 3 Ibuprofin I think they said about 30-60 minutes before procedure...it helps. Otherwise it's a tad uncomfortable but otherwise not bad.

So glad that you found a place you like and wow phone appt's? That's nice...saves you from having to constantly drive out there. FX'd you get some answers now!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Hi Ladies.

Lolo - I'm so happy to hear about your positive!! my fingers are crossed that you got and extra sticky bean there. Please keep us posted about you test results.

TTC - I'm glad your appointment went well.I know I was relieved to finally feel like I was moving forward with things. DH seems to drag his feet a bit for his test which I kinda understand, eve if it is super frustrating for me.

Aletheok and Nharty - Sorry the witch got you. FX that October is your month.

AFM - I'm 8dpo and I only have mild symptoms, slight cramps, gas and my boobs hurt. I don't think it means anything because I usually get those for PMS. Luckily I only have few days before I can test. I might try and hold off until the 13th. Today I feel like I have a ton of energy so I'm running around and trying to get my house clean before I got back to work. Luckily it's only two days and then the weekend but I'm amazed at the amount of laundry that has accumulated.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Margie_M: Thanks! I will of course keep you all posted.

OK Ladies,

I need some advice...I'm a bit annoyed that CTP doesn't have the option to put a +HPT down if you don't have crosshairs. FF does. Should I put down any O date like CD19 or 21 or should I just leave it? And if I should put down an O date...do you all agree with CD19 or 21? I think the reason I am picking CD 19 or 21 is because my test came back so low that it makes sense to be not that far along. What do you all think?

Thanks!

9 years ago

Lolo-I think its safe to use CD21. Better to average late than too early I think

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Lolo- I would just choose CD21. It's the day before your temp went up and stayed up.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo