Community post

Discussion

September 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Moving over from the August board. AF started today full force so its onto a new cycle!

User Image

400 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 400 Replies | Last Page

LOLO- What a blessing to possibly be pregnant again so quickly! I know it's stressful because you have so much doubt. Just try to remember every pregnancy is different!

TEAM- Hang in there and keep temping and using OPKS. I know how frustrating it can be to have super long cycle.

AFM: I am currently CD 28. Today I went and had and Internal ultrasound which showed I had a follicle about 14 mm and they want it to be 18 to 20. So RE wants me to come back on Friday for another ultrasound to make sure it is developing. Also did a blood test to check progesterone levels to see if I had Oed yet. Confirmed I have not!

9 years ago

LoLo- Congrats!! So exciting!! You must be over the moon:)

TSB- I have longer cycles to and it sucks. I hate the waiting to O part more then the waiting to test.

TTC- I want an HSG done to. At my recent appointment she said since your Ovulation test was negative we have probably found the problem and no need for further investigation. Even though I ovulate around CD 21 or 22 so I still could have ovulated this cycle. Anyways I hear they are uncomfortable but you are more fertile after them to!

AFM-Its my testing day. I am at the most around 11 dpo. AF due this weekend. I don't have a for sure O day, so going by when my period is due. My test was negative. I keep thinking I might have a line..debating if I should post it. But I think its a

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Forgot to add.

My next cycle I am starting Clomid and metformin. I have one cycle worth of clomid since its not available right now in canada. Grrr. Anyone have any advice for me about Clomid?? Also anyone want to ship me any.....lol I know its probably illegal.

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Thanks ladies. I will put an O date at CD 21. I took lots of tests during the holidays only because if I saw a +HPT I wouldn't drink. Only going to post the positives...too many negatives to put down...well, maybe the last negative I will post...lol. I feel like now that the holidays are over I have no problems not drinking...lol. Maybe God saw it like that for me too. I think I am too nervous to get too excited yet. Maybe when I know the numbers are going up I will feel better about it.

I had Chinese for lunch today. Usually I can eat most of the main meal...but ugh, I think I actually started to feel gross while eating it. Starting to think I should have just gone with the salad and soup.

Holly860: wish I had some advice for you about Clomid. The only one I tried once was on was Letrozole which is apparently a cousin to Clomid. That was a few months ago too. What kind of advice are you looking for?

NikkiN: hope the follicles keep growing!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

@lolo im so excited for you your def preggo if its a line on first response youll never get a false positive as they measure up to 6miu of hcg i took bllod and was less than 2 i knew i was preggo this was at 14dpo i believe i implanted late sure enough 3 days later got a positive 1 to 2 weeks on a digi keep us updated and congrats

@holly im pregnant with a clomid baby now i can ensure it works well but i already ovulated on my own what i do know that it increases chances of twins because it stimulates both ovaries instead of one that problem with clomid is that it can cause cyst especially if you are already prone to them because all the extra hormones but its a good medecine i didnt have any side effects

9 years ago

Yay Lolo! your numbers go up! 15 was the first result I got with dd#1. They told me I had miscarried and to come back in a week to make sure the numbers go back down. A week later my numbers had shot right up. When they called they were just like, 'looks like you're pregnant'. Needless to say, I didn't go back to that place.

AFM, 8dpo and I feel like stuff has started happening. Unless it's my body trying to play tricks on me, which is entirely possible. Last night and this morning I had small bouts of nausea hit. Yesterday I was exhausted by late afternoon/early evening. I can feel myself getting pretty tired now (early afternoon). I was feeling a little crampy about 2 hours ago, but that's gone. And I have a little bit of light pink/brown in my cm when I wipe. I'm hoping that's IB, but it makes me nervous too because my last few cycles I spotted for 3 days around this time.

I wish I could speed up time!!! Patience is overrated!

9 years ago

You guys, I just got a positive OPK! I can't believe it. HAHAHhahahah time to DTD!! Woot!

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Omg @lolo so happy for you! Keep us posted and I'm sending you positive sticky vibes!!!

9 years ago

Yay Team!!! Go catch that egg!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

YAY TEAM! Enjoy! Catch that egg!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo