Community post

Discussion

September 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Moving over from the August board. AF started today full force so its onto a new cycle!

User Image

400 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 400 Replies | Last Page

I am in the worst mood today. Very emotional. NO AF yet. Didn't even try to test this morning.

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Wow congrats to all the BFPs that have happened over the past few days. It's really awesome to see all of them.

AFM - I've been thrown off on my temping because we time split between both of our families places over the holidays. Somehow my BBT thermometer always ends up where I'm not. Still OPK had a blinky face yesterday and today and I've had plenty of my fertile CM. Hopefully we'll catch the egg this month.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

I'm out! I give

User Image

ugh kel - so sorry to hear that!!! damn witch!

9 years ago

Thanks :( I've started an October Board if anyone has lost their chance for this month. Congrats to all of you lucky ladies that got their BFPs this month. And hopefully more to come.

User Image

Hey all. I was out as of Xmas day. Time to get serious with a fertility plan. The good doctor starting me on birth control so he can knock out a few ultrasounds and maybe a lap in the next few months. So I might be out for awhile. Maybe see you on the Nov or Dec board :)

Congrats on the BFPs lucky ladies!!!!

9 years ago

Sorry to hear about the witch Kelly. I hope Oct is your month!!
Hi Rerun, Hope your fertility plan works! If I don't conceive this month that is what I will be doing to. I just made my follow up today(Just in Case). I am assuming I will start Clomid. She did talk alot about femera to me I think she likes it better?? So who knows. I am assuming I will get an HSG Done to I think they do those before fertility pills...or I could be wrong.

AFM I am 2 or 3 DPO. Its just an assumption this month aas I am not temping and I didn't do OPK when I went home for christmas. I did have other ovulation signs to. My boobs were just slightly sore yesterday. If I wasnt super sensitive to it I wouldn't notice it. Which is different because my last 2 cycles my bbs were so so so sore during and after ovulation.
I am also on my second month of Vitex. It has given me some stabilization in my cycle length now here is to hoping it has helped me ovulate.
I had such a wonderful Christmas but I just can't keep TTC off of my mind. It all around me so its hard. My sister in law is going to start trying for a baby to and I am just preparing myself for her announcement so its not such a blow to me( I know its not aimed at me just will suck).
There is my rant. Its so wonderful to see all the new BFP! What did any of you do different this cycle? I like to hear that.

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

I just read my post! wow I have horrible punctuation and grammer. Sorry girls if it drives any of you crazy!

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

@Holly860: Hey girl! hope its your month! just wanted to comment on what me and my DH did to get our most recent BFP. With no known fertility issues, our method has worked twice. After coming off a loss in September (missed miscarriage) - we waited 1 cycle (period in October) and then started trying. My cycle was really screwy in October - ended up being 34 days - I never really got an absolute positive opk but we tried anyways and my faith was pretty low. I wasn't convinced that I even ovulated that cycle.

October cycle came and went and I had my second period in November. I temped religiously and started using opks around cd 8 because I was so unsure of when my fertile time would be, and how long my cycle was actually going to last since October was 34 days. (prior to my loss my period were around 26 days...so 34 was a huge jump). Anyways....if you take a look at my chart we BD'd A LOT.....because I was so unsure of when I was going to ovulate my DH and I decided that the more basis we covered the better our chances. I used the clearblue digital smiley opks and got 4-5 days of blinking smiley's before I got my solid. We only missed 1 day of BDing in that time frame (cd 15). I got at least 2 days of solid smiley and we kept up BDing until I felt at ease with taking a break and going every other night or whatever. The only other thing I did during this cycle was I drank decaffeinated green tea.

Compared to my last cycle when I got my BFP - the method to our madness seems to work - we BD a lot and seem to get results. When we got pregnant in July 2014 our timing of BDing was similar. But who really knows - maybe we could have done it 1 single day at the right moment and still be in the same position? lol so hard to know! :)

I tested at 8dpo and got a faint faint positive and again at 9dpo and got a faint positive. Each day it kept getting darker. Now I am just hoping that this pregnancy is healthy and doesn't have the same ending as the one in September.

Hope this helps - any questions let me know!!

9 years ago

Hi ladies, I was hoping to see if anyone has shared any of my sx for this month..
9, 10 & 11 dpo TMI-Diarrhea each morning, woke me up (has anyone heard of this happening in the AM?)
12dpo (today) boobs & nipples are so sore (not normal for me) I cant wait to get home and take my bra off!

AF due in 6 days. 30 dc, OV 12/17

Thanks! Prayers with everyone!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo