Community post

Discussion

September 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Moving over from the August board. AF started today full force so its onto a new cycle!

User Image

400 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

331 - 340 of 400 Replies | Last Page

Awebste - At least now I know I can get a BFP. I just wished that it had been stronger positive. FX that this month I'm extra fertile.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

So i think im having triplets big shocker i can see what appears as three sacs but two defined sacs will see what happens i cant reallt bare an abortion after all it took to get here and selective reduction doesn't seem to far from abortions so i guess i can thank clomid next us on the 20th if it is multiples i will be delivering late july instead ..... rainbow babies

9 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Well my temp keeps climbing...which I want to take that as a good sign. I know I said this yesterday...but I am still so incredibly nervous that it's only because of the progesterone and that because I decided to start the progesterone it's only preventing the inevitable. My DH keeps telling me to be patient and we will know Monday but OMG I have no patience for this. I am so tired too and still getting the on & off cramps. I keep praying that Monday we will get high numbers and find out I was just getting a slow start to pregnancy but I keep hearing my RN's word saying she doesn't think the progesterone will help and then apologized because she believed I was going to have a MC. And then hearing her say it's abnormal. Which then makes me concerned that if this does decide to take am I going to have an abnormal baby with special needs? I know I will love my baby no matter what and I know that's a concern every parent has but am I doing it to myself because I am trying to save the baby by taking Progesterone? OMG so many thoughts going through my head. I still have a few days to see what happens but AHHHHH the wait is driving me bonkers.

keeleyamy: Welcome to the group! It is possible you O'd late and it might still be too early to test. I would say if AF doesn't show by Monday and whether you get a BFP or BFN call the doctors for a blood test.

Margie_M: I am so sorry AF showed up. At least you know you can see a positive test. Hopefully this means you will see your BFP with a sticky bean next month!

xoxocouture: OMG! Possibly triplets! I know it's a lot but

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Starting to cramps and spotting

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

xoxo - Wow! Congrats, though! Babies are a blessing and if you truly have 3 then it's a huge blessing from God! GL!

Lolo - Oh no :( :( :( I am so sorry to just have read this!!!!!!!!

9 years ago

Jumping in to this topic because today (at 11DPO) I have 3 BFPs!!! Two faint positive lines and one 'pregnant 1-2' on clearblue!

I'm 3 days out from my expected AF, so I'm still nervous and I don't have a confirmation blood work at my OBGYN until next Friday, but I am hoping so badly for this to stick!!!

Fingers crossed I don't end up having a chemical pregnancy!!

Baby dust to all!

PS if this is true.....due Sept 26th!!

9 years ago

Well, I finally made it home from work. Driving an hour with cramps and terrified of the bleeding while driving simply sucks! But yet, still not bleeding a lot, but the cramps are pretty bad with bad BM's. Guess it's a waiting game still.

9 years ago

Keeleyamy, FX it was just too early and you get a BFP soon!

Margie, I'm sorry AF showed up. Hopefully we can share BFPs in the next couple months!

Xoxo, OMG!!! That's AMAZING!!!! Did the u/s tech say anything about how many sacs he/she saw? I can't wait to hear the results of your next one!

Lolo, I'm so sorry! I really really hope the spotting and cramping disappears.

Aleoslady, I'm so excited for you!!!

9 years ago

Xoxo- That's awesome!

Lolo - Fingers crossed the cramps stop soon.

Aleoslady -

Idk - I hope both of us get our sticky bean very soon. I went back and checked the testto see if maybe i had imagined it being BFP but nope it was there. All I want to do is have a good cry and sleep but that isn't in the cards for me.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

@lolo im so sorry im still praying for you did

afm yes she said she can see two possibly three but im still early which i feel like is full of shit you can clearly see each sac on its own i posted everything on cmp i may post in pregnancy test for those who are not yet join or cant see let me know i really need advice...fingers crossed for twins but if it is 3 this is the way god wanted it im fine with it !

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo