Community post

Discussion

September 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Moving over from the August board. AF started today full force so its onto a new cycle!

User Image

400 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 400 Replies | Last Page

hmmm confused.. cd 8 I had a dip in temp so I decided to do an opt and I just checked it.. 2 dark lines.. the test is not darker than the control though... Is it possible that I could be ovulating early this month? Maybe I will try to take a pic and upload it..

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

still a blinking smiley for me this morning...but a BIG temp drop this morning as well....so I am not sure - going to try again this afternoon, hoping for that solid smiley! We are BDing every night regardless - still high fertility time frame so it can't hurt! :)

when i got pregnant in july i was O'ing between cd 13-15.....so that would be about right for me now...i am cd 14 today. hoping to see a temp spike tomorrow morning to confirm O.

its the weekend - so lots of BDing regardless - I refuse to miss timing no matter when it is so we will be doing it until i am confident I have O'd. LOL DH isn't complaining! :)

9 years ago

Awebste - Have fun . I hope it comes up solid smiley positive for you soon.

I need to vent for a minute. I work in an office full of guys so I thought I would be relative safe from having to deal with my coworkers making pregnancy announcements but apparently I have no such luck. My boss, who I'm not a huge fan of to begin with, suddenly let out a cheer at work and came and announced to the whole office that his wife is pregnant again. They already have 3 kids and they only started trying very recently because his wife told him she didn't want to get pregnant again after she turned 35.
I've been trying for almost a year and a half and I haven't even gotten a faint positive. I'm so frustrated right now.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Hello ladies! I hope you don't mind my joining in. I'm currently CD 5. I've been on and off the forums for a couple of years now. DH and I have been ttc since May 2012. We are currently on our second RE. (Our first one was awful.) I have low progesterone, MTHFR, and a mutation on my PAI-1 gene. My Fallopian tubes also have a strange tendency to get blocked up. I had an HSG done in October and my right tube was open, but my left wasn't even visible. I had a laparoscopy 3 weeks ago and both tubes were blocked. My doc cleared them and zapped off some endometriosis. As of yesterday they were both still open (had another HSG). So we are currently doing follistim injections and going to do an iui this cycle. We had a miscarriage right before Christmas last year so we are hoping for better news this year! Hoping and praying this works because the injections alone were $1300

Endometriosis, mycoplasma infection, MTHFR, PAI-1 gene mutation, prone to tubal blockages, low progesterone, infertility, recurrent miscarriage; DH low morphology IUI rainbow baby born 08/15 (after 31 months ttc) TTC #2 Cycle 1

9 years ago

feeling what i believe to ovulation like pain on my left side.. took an opk earlier and it was negative..
maybe i am just gearing up

User Image

Hi everyone! I posted once in the August forum, but af started today and man is she mad! Praying for a quick ovulation date this time instead of cd23 like last time! and to all!

9 years ago

Cd 15 cd 16 two smiley faces in a row and me and the hubby had a great time just came bk from out of town visiting the fam now time for the wait praying I get my bfp for Xmas ...edd would be august 30 so I'm floating 

9 years ago

Good luck everyone! How great would it be to get our for Christmas!!!? I'm still a few days away from O- hoping I O as scheduled. Seeing what happens without af post m/c. Fingers crossed. Starting to have O type pains but neg opk today. I feel positive about it. Going away for a couple of days with hubby to relax and see some family so it will be a good distraction.
Praying this is our month so badly.

=https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/ttcsince-1509685200z4z13.png

9 years ago

solid smiley tonight!!! :) :) and a cheapie opk with the test line darker than the cover line - pretty excited I have never had a test strip with such a dark test line!

Missed BDing on saturday - but I think we are still doing ok with the BDing...going to continue tonight and for the next few nights just to be sure!

with such a late O - I am now into September if I am successful - so here's hoping!! :)

9 years ago

great news awebste catch that egg!
I am on cd 11 anxiously awaiting my positive opk
can't get here fast enough

User Image

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo