Community post

Discussion

September 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Moving over from the August board. AF started today full force so its onto a new cycle!

User Image

400 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

311 - 320 of 400 Replies | Last Page

idk3333: I am so sorry you are going through this right now. Hugs :)

Lolo: :( so sorry to you as well.

I will be thinking of you both!

Margie: !!!!! - my heart skipped a beat when I read your post! I hope that AF stays FAR away and that this is it for you! When do you plan on testing again?

NikkiN: woooohooo for the big O - praying its your month girl!

9 years ago

Awebste - I'm thinking I'll probably test again tomorrow morning if AF stays away. it's weird I'm already getting that feeling behind my tongue that i get when I'm going to be sick but I don't feel unwell... it's so weird. I am worried though because my BBs don't hurt as much as they have been for the past few days and I'm worried that that means it's not going to take.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Lolo, love and hugs to you babe. I can't say that I've been in your exact shoes but I have had 3 chemicals and one early miscarriage. Regardless of the situation or length of the pregnancy, every loss hurts. We are here for you!! Don't give up hope, I conceived DS the first cycle after my first chemical. Xoxoxo

MARGIE, my tummy just did a flip flop!!! AHHHHHhhhhhh!!!!! Omg!!! SOOOOO excited for you!!!! Did you take a pic of the test?? I want to see and share in the joy :) Also I'm a test addict!! And I agree that your second temp is the most accurate, waking at your normal time, even if you had woken up earlier but then fell back asleep. YAY!!

Nothing new with me! Job interview tomorrow so I'm just focusing on that. Only 6dpo but I will be testing this weekend (9/10dpo) because I am addicted to peeing on things HAHAhahah

Xoxo

User Image User Image

9 years ago

TSB: GOOD LUCK on the job interview!!!! Can't wait for you to test either! FXFU! :)

9 years ago

Team - No I didn't take a picture of it I thought about it on my drive to work this morning but it was itoo late and it probably wouldn't have shown anything anyway. My camera isn't that great. I'll post one tomorrow assuming that AF doesn't show up in the mean time. with your job interview. Let us know how it goes.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

@Margie fingers and toes crossed for you!! :-)
@TSB Good luck on the interview, hope it goes great!
@Lolo how are things going any new changes? I'm hoping so hard that little bean sticks.
@idk I'm sorry about the BFN :-(
AFM- I'm cd11 waiting to get my +opk this weekend, I was way to uptight last cycle so main goal this one is be relaxed and have fun BD'ing, haha.
Baby dust all around!

9 years ago

Margie, that's awesome that you got a BFP this morning!!! Don't feel bad, though. I'm way excited for you! I hope AF stays away and your line gets darker!!

Team, good luck on the job interview!!

Hanna, enjoy yourself this weekend!

AFM, I'm doing much better today. I had an interesting dream this morning. In short, I was shot in the chest, my home had explosives thrown on it and then I was kidnapped. My family was worried that I was dead, but in the dream I was very aware of the fact that I was hurt but had survived. I'm taking that to mean that I'm gonna be ok. And today I really am doing much better than yesterday. While I obviously wish the pregnancy had stuck, I understand that it wasn't meant to be. Like my DH said last night, there may be some reason that it didn't stick right now. Time will tell.

to everyone and have a great day!

9 years ago

Well, my temp is slowly climbing back up. I keep praying that's a good sign. But I am so scared that it's only the progesterone pills making that happen and that my baby won't be viable and by taking the progesterone pills I am just delaying the inevitable. My DH doesn't think so...since I just started taking them Monday night. I keep praying that taking the Progesterone Pills will save my chances of having a healthy baby.

The only other thing that scares me is that I am starting to get some slight cramps but they are so very slight and not constant. FX'd it's normal early pg symptoms and not another mc.

NikkiN: Thank you. I was hurt by what the RN had to say but she was just being straight forward. As my DH says, "Doctors go by numbers and statistics". I know she's not a doctor but she is his RN and knows a lot of what goes on. At least she said that I could try the Progesterone Pills. So I am. Who knows maybe it's working.

idk3333: LOL! I would rather kick, scream and drown myself in booze...but considering I haven't lost this baby yet and haven't gone through the MC I refuse to do that in hope that the progesterone works and things just miraculously turn around. So I curled up in my luxury warm blanket last night with my knitting needles and watched House M.D. while working on my project. It helped keep my mind busy and not think about the possibility of losing this baby...at least for a little while.

Margie_M: Thank you sweetie! I pray you are right. And please don't feel bad about getting your BFP. That is fabulous news! I pray this is a sticky bean for you!

awebste: Thank you.

TeamSuperBaby: Thank you. It just sucks because if this does turn into another mc then I am out for Oct and possibly even Nov.

Good luck on the Job Interview.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Lolo - Thank you. I didn't know you're a knitter too! what are you working on. I have a couple of projects on the go but the one I've been working on the most recently is a hot waterbottle cover. I think it's a good sign that your temp is going back up. I keep having slight cramps too so I keep thinking AF is on her way but so far she's stayed away today.

Idk - I'm glad to hear you're having a better day today. My fingers are crossed that you'll get an extra sticky bean next month

Hannah - GL have fun BDing.

9 years ago

I was reading in some other forums as I was wondering why I am still getting positive opks. And it dawned on me that my temps didn't drop very low while on my odd mense this month. Wonder if I should go out and buy a hpt. FF has my coverline at 97.5 for last cycle and this cycle I haven't gone under the coverline but one time and barely. Maybe I'm just overthinking things. Maybe I should just stop reading.. lol

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo