Community post

Discussion

September 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Moving over from the August board. AF started today full force so its onto a new cycle!

User Image

400 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

381 - 390 of 400 Replies | Last Page

Thanks ladies for all of your sympathies and condolences.

The RN says since my numbers are so low now that there isn't any chance the fetus is still in me and since I never saw any clotting come out that is why I believe I was much earlier in the pregnancy than I thought. I just wish I understood as to why I have had 2 mc's now. But sadly I don't think the doctor will be able to do any further testing until I have another loss.

I just don't know if I want to continue trying on my own after I have a period that is or if I should wait for 2 periods now and plan on getting an IUI for a late Dec baby. It would be cheaper if we tried on our own but I don't know if my heart can take another loss...but as we know IUI's are obviously no guarantee either. *sigh* I just don't know what to do.

Bumpin4Baby: Thanks. And on finding out you are having a girl!!!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Congrats Bumpin!

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Bumpin- Congrats on the baby girl! That's awesome!

9 years ago

Lolo - My heart goes out to you right now. I'm sure whatever decision you and your DH make will be the right one. I hope that the next BFP you get is the stickiest of sticky beans and you get a beautiful healthy baby.

Bumpin - Congratulations! That's very exciting. there are so many cute things for little girls out there.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Thanks Margie_M.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Thanks girls!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

So sorry to hear Lolo. Whatever you decide just know that were here for u! Keep us posted!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

LOLO or anyone else who has this....how did you get your signature like that? I have been trying to do something like that, but I can't find it anywhere!

9 years ago

Thanks TTClate30.

NikkiN: At the top of the Forum page it says "Edit My Forum Signature".
Then every time you go to reply you can check off the box next to "Attach my signature to this post".

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo