Community post

Discussion

September 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Moving over from the August board. AF started today full force so its onto a new cycle!

User Image

400 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 400 Replies | Last Page

Thanks ladies!! Bd'd with DH last night and now won't see him until tomorrow night. Really hoping that's enough!

LOLO, did you POAS today? Excited for you!

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Also LOLO, if you go to the "TWW" where you enter your daily symptoms, there's a place for you to enter pregnancy test results and even attach an image.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Thanks. Sadly my test this morning was still extremely light which is making me nervous that this isn't going to stick. I will feel better if I hear my #'s are going up. I would feel even better if the home tests would show up darker but they aren't. I don't know, I hope this turns out in my favor. Trying to stay optimistic & hopeful but having a hard time with it.

I did have my blood taken early today so hopefully I hear something back soon.

TeamSuperBaby: and have fun catching that eggy!

I have recorded the pg tests in the TWW section. But you can only do that if you have an O date. So I had to throw one in and set it at a date. Being that my tests are so low and light I put CD21...it seems to fit and make sense.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Lolo! I hope your numbers come back looking good!

9dpo. I'm losing a little hope today. Wiped some bright red blood a little bit ago, and feeling a little blah down there. Also wiped bright red blood with really small blood clots yesterday afternoon. Not really sure what to think. If AF does come in the next day or 2 that would make my LP only 11 days or less. My cycles have been shorter and shorter each month.

I keep trying to tell myself not to stress. What's going to happen is going to happen, stress or not.

9 years ago

TSB: WOOOHOOO!! YA for the + opk! Hope you got busy and got that eggy!!! :)

Lolo: praying that those levels shoot up and that you have an extra sticky bean in there! :)

9 years ago

IDK- have you tried taking vitamin b6? That worked for me,
I have/had the same problem. I also take vitex and it has
Really worked for me with my LFD. Although don't know yet
If it helps me ovulate.

Lolo - thinking about you!! Let us know!

AFM- I am at most 12dpo could me somewhere between 8 and 12
Since I didn't really track it well. BFN on test this am and BIG zit
Under my nose this am....not a good sign.

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Well, I did get my HCG test back today and it's not that high...only 20.4. So it only went up by 5 numbers since Tuesday. Not feeling very confident. The nurse said it should have doubled but not to worry yet because it might still be too early. Not sure how I feel about that. I mean it is probably still very early and I don't feel like AF is coming...but I was really hoping my numbers would have climbed higher by now or at least doubled...maybe it only does that if you are later in the early PG. FF said I was supposed to get AF last Sunday but if you look at my chart I suppose it's possible I didn't O until CD21. If that's the case then in theory I am only at 12DPO. So, trying to stay relaxed and hopeful...but I don't know...my emotions keep going back and forth. I suppose if AF still doesn't show by Monday then I will probably have better luck. I also have another blood test set for Monday morning. FX'd!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Oh, Lolo! I am praying for you! I keep checking this board just for you! I really hope and pray this little one sticks it out and becomes your little miracle!!! Pray, pray, pray!!!!

idk - I completely understand what you mean about LP stage. I started on 11dpo this time out of nowhere. Praying it was just this once that I didn't get a longer LP phase and that it goes back to normal next month. Made me super sad!

Holly - Silly question ... Can you get B6 over the counter? I may have to try that! I'll try anything at this point. I was taking prenatal vitamins, but not consistently.

GL to all you ladies!!! Be Blessed!

9 years ago

LoLo- Im praying for you and your little bean. I have read lots of BFP stories where the HCG levels were low at the beginning and everything turned out fine. Every pregnancy is different

Nharty- I just bought it at walmart where all the vitamins are.I would try it if I were you! There is also progesterone cream that I did look into a little(not in depth), I have read of some women using it after ovulation to help.

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

nharty09: Aw, thanks sweetie! I'm praying this little miracle sticks too!

Holly860: Thanks...I tried to look up stories too but never saw numbers as low as mine. I pray you are right.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo