Community post

Discussion

September 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Moving over from the August board. AF started today full force so its onto a new cycle!

User Image

400 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 400 Replies | Last Page

I'm 9 dpo today and got bfn this morning trying to stay positive but feeling more out with each passing day, baby dust to all xxx

User Image

9 years ago

Good morning Ladies,

Happy New year, hopefully 2015 gives us all BFPs.

Sorry to hear about all of you that AF got. FX that next month is your month.

CristyH - 9 DPO is still really early, it's possible that you'll still get you BFP in the next week or so. Don't give up hope.

Hanna - I'm sorry to hear that AF got you and that it just got to be too much. I know how that feels by the end of my visit home I couldn't deal with everything for TTC. My sister id due soon so I felt like I couldn't escape having it thrust in my face.

Namsmoms - FXFU I hope you get your BFP this month.

Holly - I don't know about the progesterone levels but I do know that Clomid is available in the US. Do they have another similar drug that they're going to put you on?

Kelley - Hopefully it's just your body prepping itself. I know for the OPKs I use they don't even suggest to start using them until CD10.

AFM - HI'm 7 DPO, Still enjoying easing back into life in my own home. The holidays are great but they're kind of exhausting, and to make matter worse I kept having people ask me if I was the one who's pregnant. By the end of the trip I couldn't look at pictures or even talk about babies without getting upset. on the plus side DH has his follow up SA this month and once that's done we can look at what our options are. Either way we're not trying anything other than what we've been doing until April.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Can you all do me a favor and check my recent HPT? I see a faint positive on the test, hard to bring it up on a camera, but I think you can see it too. Just not sure, scared to believe it because I don't want the same thing as last time to happen. Being that I am now 2 days late I thought my tests would be darker than they are. Then again I have no idea when I ovulated either...I hate when OPK's don't show a positive or when I slack with the temping. Just glad I am temping now to see my temps rise. I do have a call into the doctors office to go in for a blood test sometime today. Here's to hoping I get positive results...but in the meantime I would love your inputs.

awebste: Thanks. I end up joining you all the BFP's this month.

TTClate30's: Thanks. I really hope you get lucky with an October baby too! I look forward to hearing how your doctors appt went.

This cold weather is insane. DH finally bought ourselves a snow blower...thank god! Now it only takes him a little bit to clear the driveway. And less time in the bitter cold weather.

nharty09: So sorry you have Pneumonia. So many people are getting sick these days. I blame the weather. Hope you feel better soon. Hopefully AF stays away and you still got lucky this month.

WhileImWaiting: So sorry AF arrived. next cycle!

kelley828: The cm that indicates O time is watery but mostly egg white. Some women it show more watery though. So make sure to start BD'ing every other day now till you know you have O'd. Have fun

Holly860: I am pretty sure Clomid is available in the states. My doctor doesn't like Clomid and had me on Letrozole when I was using Fertility Meds. Maybe they can find something similar for you.

From my understanding if you are typically a 35 days cycle girl then if my calculations are correct there is a good chance you don't O until CD21. My doctor says the way to tell when you O is 14 days before your period...so 35-14=21. Hope that helps. I would try using OPK's to confirm that though.

hanna28: So sorry AF arrived. I always need to take a couple days after AF arrives to regroup. You'd think after 22 cycles it would get easier but it just gets more depressing. Hope this is your year!

CristyH: 9 DPO is typically too early to test. Most women don't see a faint positive until 10 DPO and the last time I was PG mine didn't come up faint until 12 DPO. So don't lose hope. This month for me I honestly can't tell you where I am at because I never got a +OPK so I have no idea if/when I O'd. I just know I am late in my cycle.

Margie_M: So sorry you had a rough holiday with questions. I am really glad nobody asked me because I suck at lying and didn't want to bring up the mc during the holidays. Hang in there sweetie. I feel good about this year and hope good things happen for the both of us. Glad to know your DH goes in for a follow up on SA...Keep us posted.

Well, ladies the doctors office just called and I can go in anytime for my blood test. I will of course keep you posted.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Lolo I looked at your HPT and I swear I can see a very, very faint line. I had to bring it up on my phone so I could enlarge the picture, but I'm pretty sure it's there! your blood test comes back positive!!!!

AFM, 7 dpo and BBTs continue to rise. I'm still a bit skeptical of my thermometer (Target brand). I get a lot of the exact same temps which seems a little weird to me. I wanted to start doing BBT to help keep me from going crazy during the TWW, but I actually think it's making me crazier. At least this morning I had a decent rise. I just need to keep myself busier so I don't think about it all the time.

9 years ago

i see the hint of the line too!!! Hoping this it for you Lolo!!!!

9 years ago

Lolo - I think I see a hint of a line. I found that it was slightly clearer using the grey scale. I really hope this is it for you.
the questions were more because they knew my parents had a daughter who is pregnant so they assumed it was me. Nothing killed my mood faster than having that brought up. along with my sister posting pictures of the nursery and her maternity photos.

Either way I'm really hoping 2015 brings better things than 2014. DH's appointment is on 20 Jan. I'm looking forward to it. either way I think they're going to recommend doing an IUI.

I really hope this is your month. FX that your blood test will come up a BFP!

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Lolo- Im not good at seeing the lines on tests unless they r dark so I hesitate giving my opinion. But I really, really hope it's there! I'm really getting excited for my appointment tomorrow. I have no idea what to expect but I'm hoping its not just a meeting and they do testing or something since we're coming from so far away. I will let you know how it goes!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Lolo- looks like a line to me!!! Can't wait to hear the results at the dr. Fx for you!!

AFM - onto the October board. Witch showed up just after I posted yesterday. 11 DPO!!!! My body didn't even give me a chance. Pretty upset about it. I'm sure being sick doesn't help.

and

9 years ago

LOLO it does seem to have a very faint line! GL and FX for you!

9 years ago

Lolo it totally see a faint line! I'm so excited for you, best of luck at the Dr. Appt!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo