Community post

Discussion

September 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Moving over from the August board. AF started today full force so its onto a new cycle!

User Image

400 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 400 Replies | Last Page

@Lolo my fingers and toes are crossed for you! Good luck update with what ever you can :-)

9 years ago

Well af turned up 4 days early so I'm out, heading over the the October board. Good luck ladies baby dust to all those still in the running xxxxx

User Image

9 years ago

Seriously bummed today. BBT took a good nose dive this morning. I've been spotting for the last 2 days. I'm anticipating will make her appearance today or tomorrow. It hurts more this cycle since I feel like I did everything I could to catch the egg.

I'm torn whether I want to keep trying for the next few months. Now we're going to start running into other bdays; which I really didn't want to do. DD#2 Oct 25, me Nov 25, DD#1 Dec 3. Not to mention all the holidays and other relatives bdays. It's a pretty expensive time of year for us. I think at the very least I'm still going to track my cycle since my LP was short. I want to see if that happens again and have proof in case I need to go to the doc.

Blah.

9 years ago

BFN BFN all I get are BFN.
I would even take an evap line right now
For some excitement.

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Good morning ladies.

Holly - I hear you. I've been avoiding testing right now because all I've ever gotten are BFNs and I don't want to see one right now.

Idk - I'm sorry you think AF is on the way. I understand what you mean about having tried everything and being so disappointed. I've had a few months like that and it's always diffI cult to have to start over again.

Cristy - I'm sorry AF showed. FX that it happens next month.

Lolo - I'm really hoing this one sticks for you. You're in my thoughts.

AFM - I'm 11 dpo. Trying not to test until 13 or 14 dpo. I just really don't want to deal with a BFN, even if this month and next are really the better times for me to get them. I have two weddings that I'm standing in this fall that are really important to me but I'm not willing to give up on TTC at this point. After 18 cycles of TTC I just want it to happen whenever.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Yesterday was a pretty blah day up until I realized my spotting had slowed down to pretty much nothing by evening. And of course I spent most of my day googling my situation, finding that some ladies had the same big bbt dip I did around the same time and then their temps spiked and they got a bfp. So my hopes went up a bit. I decided I would do a test if my temp went up this morning. It did go back up. I just took the test and I swear there's a very faint positive!!! I'm 11dpo and I used a FRER. I'm not going to tell my dh until I'm totally sure. After he goes to work this afternoon I'm going to the dollar store for a couple cheapies and then I'm gonna pick up more FRERs. (Can't have too many tests, right?!)

9 years ago

idk...that's exactly what happened to me and your chart looks similar to mine - and I'm due in June. Implantation dip a couple days after O. Crossing my fingers for you! Post the faint one!

9 years ago

I wasn't able to take a pic of the FMU test, but I did another this afternoon and it was a little darker. I took a pic of that one, it's on my countdown page. I couldn't figure out how to share it on here.

9 years ago

idh- I do see a faint line there

AFM- well I have some brown tinged CM...great. My DH keeps asking if I have tested, I have lots and all BFN. I just don't want to tell him again....boo on today

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Idk - I thought I saw a bit of a line but I was looking on my phone and didn't get a great look. FX it gets darker and darker.

Holly - I understand, my DH does the same thing asking if ive tested or how long until i'm supposed to test.

AFM - I had to get some new tests as all I have are ones that are not really effective until almost a week after you period. Since I ordered them online they won't be here until Monday. At this rate I'll be getting AF before my tests show up.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo