Community post

Discussion

September 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Moving over from the August board. AF started today full force so its onto a new cycle!

User Image

400 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

361 - 370 of 400 Replies | Last Page

Well, my temp dropped low and I took another HPT and it's barely visible. So, now it definitely looks like another early mc.
Just not sure if the tissue has come out yet or not.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

@teamsuperbaby What kind of test are you using try fr early result measures 6miu of hcg I didn't get my bfp till 17dpo try holding out until 14 dpo

@lolo have you took another blood test maybe there's no tissue because you were top early and it was just a cluster of cells no sac or anything yet I'm still praying that you have good news

AFM trying to wait until the 20th with patience really want to know how many babies are inside of me

9 years ago

LOLO- hugs and prayers

9 years ago

LOLO, hugsssssss

xoxo, I use wondfos and then FRER to confirm, if I think there's a reason. Today I got ahead of myself and did Wondfo and FRER- both neg. Wish I could hold out until 14dpo, would be much cheaper!! Unfortunately I do not have the will power! Ugh
Can't wait to hear how many babies are in your belly!!! So excited for you :)

User Image User Image

9 years ago

@teamsuperbaby I'm praying for you give it some time let the hormones secrete in urine

9 years ago

took my bbt about 30 minutes earlier today it jumped way up. Then I took it about 10 minutes later (but after some talking a little moving around too) in those 10 minutes or so it dropped from 98.34 to 98.17 which one to should I use on my chart?
Either way my temp has rised :D

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Kelley, I would use the first temp, IMO!

AFM, need some help! Just posted a pic, #361815.... Last night I had what I thought was a very faint line, and then again this morning I thought I saw something but I can't seem to take a good picture of it! So frustrating. 11dpo today, temp still up, feeling a little crampy overnight but not AF crampy. Would appreciate any feedback, thanks ladies!!

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Lolo, I'm so sorry!!

9 years ago

Lolo- I'm so sorry, remember we're always here to talk to. Lots of hugs and positive vibes to you. Lets us know how the Dr. appt goes today.

9 years ago

Lolo- good luck today! Thinking about u

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo