Community post

Discussion

September 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Moving over from the August board. AF started today full force so its onto a new cycle!

User Image

400 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

341 - 350 of 400 Replies | Last Page

Thank you ladies.

Well, bleeding has slowed down and isn't heavy. Cramps are now minimal and I haven't passed any tissue. I don't think I have had the MC yet. I wish my body would decide what it wants to do.

FX'd it ends up being just a fluke but I have a bad feeling it's not. This could end up being a very long weekend.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

LOLO, hang in there!!! Do something fun with DH to pass the time this weekend. xxxooo

Margie! So sorry babe!! I guess it's nice to know that the BFP is possible but chemicals are definitely heartbreaking. Come be an October mama with me! (Hopefully....)!!!

XOXO, OMG!!! Triplets, that's SO amazing!!!! Aaahhh!! What a blessing!!

Aleos, welcome and congrats!!

AFM, 8dpo, temp keeps climbing and I've been feeling very warm the past two days. Yesterday my face was flush for hours! Interview went really well, I think they want to hire me! I'm waiting to hear back from HR....
I'm planning to POAS with FMU today but not expecting anything until 10dpo anyways....

Happy Friday!

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Posted a pic of my test, looks like some sort of haze over the test strip where a line should be.... I probably have line eye, ha!

User Image User Image

9 years ago

okay...ALL ladies who are currently pregnant and following....Did anyone have an implantation dip on 4 DPO? I have had constant 98.1 since I ovulated and today it was 97.9. Granted not a huge dip, but I usually don't have huge temp differences anyway.

9 years ago

Nikki: I am pregnant and following, but not much help since I didn't temp. GL to you and I hope it is a positive sign!

TSB: I couldn't see a def line, FX that in a couple days there will be no questioning it! :)

Lolo: Love you and still praying!

xoxo: I could clearly see all 3 sacs with 2 being pretty defined! When do you go back for your next scan?

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

i had a slight dip on 6dpo.......but based off my due date now....it was actually 4dpo. i can't say for sure it was an actual dip or just product of circumstance, there are so many variables even when you do temp regularly (i.e. was i hot that night and slept without sheets? did i have a restful sleep? and the list goes on...)

hoping and praying that its a positive sign for you though!

TSB: I can't see anything definitive yet either - so I am going to reserve my vote for your next test where I hope to see a clearer line! :) FXFU!

Lolo: got everything crossed for you girl! Hoping that you get positive news on Monday!

9 years ago

On the 20th @bumping I will post next scan that's why I was so mad at the dr if I can see it and everybody else why can't she

9 years ago

NikkiN I too am at 4dpo and since I ovulated my bbt has been 97.90 but this morning it dropped down to 97.86 hopefully a good sign for us

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies, I agree BFN, just doing what I do and POASing, having line eye, and hoping ;)

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Team, I swear I can see the shadow you're talking about. Fx that shadow gets darker!

Nikki, I'm not pregnant now, (cp this week) but at 3 dpo I had the same dip in temp. I googled the pizazz out of it and it seems to be from your estrogen fizzling out and the corpus luteum taking over hormone production. I believe it was called the corpus luteum dip, or something like that. GL!

Xoxo, is the 20th here yet?! I'm so excited for you!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo