Community post

Discussion

September 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Moving over from the August board. AF started today full force so its onto a new cycle!

User Image

400 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

291 - 300 of 400 Replies | Last Page

Margie: I have everything crossed for you girl!! Really hope this is your month and that AF stays AWAY! :)

Lolo: looking forward to hearing the results of your test! Praying that your levels have gone way up! :)

TSB: Hoping that the dreaded TWW goes by in a flash for you and that you will be on your way to testing and a BFP! When do you plan to test?

Surprise: good luck to you! Hoping you see that BFP on friday when you test!

Rach0z: I have never in my life heard of a pharmacist refusing to let you buy tests!! What a d-bag! idk3333 is right - they are on the shelf to be sold! I would head to another pharmacy or dept store to buy some more - hope you get some more and see another BFP!!

9 years ago

Rach0z - I agree with Idk and Awebste, you should totaly go elsewhere if possible. The pharmacist shouldn't have told you not to buy any, their job is to help out with drugs not judge you on what you want to buy.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

HCG level was only 33.5...she said it should be around 60 and because it's so low it's suspicious of a miscarriage. But it's good that I am not bleeding. She said we should know more by next Monday when I am to go in for another test.
No results yet on the progesterone test.

I was really hoping my levels would have been higher than that. So nervous that I am going to lose this one.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

LOLO I hope it's just still a little early for you!! Heartbreaking to have to wait so long to find out one way or another. Fingers crossed for you!

Aweb, thank you! You know me, POAS addict. I'll start on 8DPO with my dip sticks and FRER for anything that looks suspicious. Sooo, next weekend! Ah man... I SO want this to be BFP! Not sure I can handle another neg :/

Margie, did your tests arrive today? Did AF stay away? What's the word?? fx!!!

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Lolo - that sucks but I'm still hoping it's just early.

Team - No AF hasn't shown yet and my tests did come today. DH got the package though, and put it somewhere, I'm not sure where. I'll have to find them before I go to bed so I can have one prepped for first thing in the morning. I've drank too much liquid today to get a reliable result(or so I tell myself). I'm 13 DPO and like clock work I get AF on day 14(if not sooner). I think She's going to come based on temps but there's always hope.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Lolo- I'm so sorry your numbers didn't go up as high as expected. Praying it's still early. What a heart wrenching journey. I'm thinking of u girl! I had my HSG today and it was pretty painful for a second. So glad it's over. The radiologist said the tubes looked clear but I'm looking forward to hearing the official result from the RE in a couple weeks. Hang in there!

Team- I'm pulling for u too! and everyone else ready to test! It seems there's a bunch of u right now. Good luck everyone!!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Just saw my progesterone level on the mychart through the doctors office and it's only a 3. Last time it was a 7.5 and we had the mc. Thinking this isn't going to be a sticky bean. Even though I haven't heard from the doctors office regarding this test I do have some progesterone pills. Gonna take one tonight and maybe in the morning until I hear from doctors office telling me not to.
But sadly, it's not looking very promising now.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Oh Lolo that's terrible news. I'm so sorry that you have to go through this.

AFM - I took a test but it was BFN but my temp went up a bit and there's no sign of AF. I'm not sure what to make of it.I guess it'll be another day of running to the bathroom to check.

9 years ago

Hello ladies hubby and I are working on baby #4, I should ovulate tomorrow through Friday. We have been trying off and on for 5 months, nothing but getting serious now lol and going to get down to business every month. If this month works out for us then I will be due Sept 8th. Good luck to all you ladies trying and yay for all you ladies with a bfp.

9 years ago

Welcome Overtondg!
Do you possibly mean EDD Oct 8th?? Great place to be for your TTC journey, welcome!

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo