Community post

Discussion

September 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Moving over from the August board. AF started today full force so its onto a new cycle!

User Image

400 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 290 of 400 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ladies,

Well, if I make it tomorrow I will feel a little bit better. I have a strong feeling I will. When I had my mc it was on CD36. Today I am on CD36. I will feel much better when I hear my numbers are where they should be. No PMS like cramps...feeling pretty good. Last time I was feeling PMS cramps for almost a week leading up to the mc. AND I took another HPT this morning and I definitely saw a BFP! It was more like what I would call a standard positive. The line showed up right away and gradually started to get darker but didn't turn into a strong positive. You tell me...would you consider it a standard or faint? (test is in HPT images on my page) Tomorrow I go in for another blood test. I just pray that the test has at least quadrupled. If it was 20 on Thursday then if my calculations are correct it should be 80+ tomorrow...correct?

I am so nervous. I have been having some extremely light cramps. But it's more like a muscle cramp/ache or gas. I have been drinking water like it's going out of style...lol. I drink water but usually not this much. I can't seem to get enough of the ice water. Boobs ache at times and nipples are sensitive. Low back aches too. Supposed to go see the chiropractor on Wed but I feel like it's too early and I don't want it to dislodge...I will ask the nurse tomorrow if I can. With my luck she'll call while I am at work and I don't plan to tell anyone until I am further along. Having a really hard time believing it...I keep going back to look at the test...lol.

CristyH: So sorry AF arrived. to you next month.

idk3333: I see the line! I hope it gets darker for you!

Holly860: Sorry you are getting all these BFN's. That's all I saw for 19 cycles...believe me when I say I know how you feel. When I got pregnant in my 20th cycle I had a hard time believing it. But felt good to see a BFP finally! Sucked when I lost it. This month seeing it get darker this morning... Well, I never thought I would see it again and because I am seeing it again, I am still having a hard time believing it. It will happen for you...

Margie_M: Thanks! Praying for you too.

calvingirl: How are you feeling?

Thank you everyone for your positive thoughts and well wishes. I am so happy to be a part of this group. I will keep you all posted as soon as I hear from the doctors or see the #'s on the MyChart site. FX'd!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Hey Ladies,

Lolo - FXFU that the numbers have doubled. Please let me know how it goes.

AFM - it's been an interesting day. I woke up after taking my bbt this morning and tripped on an empty laundry basket in the dark on my way to the bathroom. When I went back to bed I was woken by the worst abdominal cramp I've had in a long time. My bbs still hurt if they bounce even the slightest which makes doing anything a challenge and it's now 6 pm and all I want to do is go to bed but DH won't let me as he thinks it's too early. Still BFN and I don't have any good tests left until more arrive tomorrow afternoon. I'm not sure what to make of it though. Usually I get cramps within a few hours of starting AF but there's nothing. Oh well I'm going to go curl up on the couch with a hot chocolate.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Hi there, I'm new here.been ttc for 3 months on clomid after a while year without AF after coming off pill (PCOS). I'm 13dpo and got my first ever BFP yesterday! It was faint but it got voted a positive on here. I wanted to buy heaps more tests but the pharmacist wouldn't let me so I've got one left and I'm waiting for tomorrow morning (dpo14) to confirm. The wait is driving me nuts but it's good to know you're all here at a similar stage!

9 years ago

Hi ladies. I'm new to the September board. We've been ttc for 15 cycles now with no luck. We've had numerous tests done and it seems nothing is wrong. I'm really hoping that this month is the month coz I tried something different this month. I used actual egg whites to substitute cervical mucus. Due to the fact that I took isotretinoin (accutane) years back i have no mucus in my body, cervical or otherwise.

I'm 10dpo. Lately I dont test until I miss AF to avoid disappointment. I will be testing on Friday if AF doesn't show. Wish me luck. And all the best to all of you!

9 years ago

Hi Lolo!
Everything is fine. Safely in the 2nd trimester now - I've been lurking and following you guys still. It's great to see the BFPs slowly show up one by one. Very excited about yours! your numbers keep going up.

To all the BFPs, and to all the BFNs, hoping your P gets here soon and you have a silent cheerleader rooting for you :)

9 years ago

Lolo: it did get darker! Looks like a pretty nice positive to me. Can't wait for you to get your results back today.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

surprise, welcome and good luck to you!! I am about a week behind you and hopping back and forth from the October board... TWW is the worst, I wish I was 10dpo!!

LOLO, so excited for you, when do you find out you latest test result? Your last test looks awesome

Margie, how are you?

AFM, nothing to report.... 4dpo and waiting :/

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Rach0z: Welcome and I'm a bit surprised that the pharmacist wouldn't allow you to buy more HPT's. I've been the same way...I bought some more and waited until yesterday to take another test. It makes me feel better to see it darken. FX'd it keeps getting darker for the both of us!

surprise: Welcome and to you as well. I have heard of using actual egg whites but never tried it myself. Hope it worked for you. Have your tried over the counter stuff like Preseed?

calvingirl: Thanks sweetie! So glad you are in your 2nd Trimester and everything is going well for you!

Bumpin4Baby: Thanks sweetie! I am soooo nervous to get the results. I pray that everything is fine.

TeamSuperBaby: Thanks! I find out later today!

AFM: I am now waiting for my blood test results. I had to ask the nurse who was taking my blood if she could please take my progesterone too. So she did. The RN had only scheduled for the HCG. I'm nervous because my temp went down. I still don't have "PMS" cramps. It's more like a very slight ache. FX'd my numbers are high and where they should be. DH says I kicked off the covers last night so maybe that's why my temp dropped? I think I am starting to see why they tell you to stop temping after you see a positive. I will keep you posted on what the results say. FX'd!!!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Lolo your numbers go up today!!! I know what you mean with stopping the temps. I haven't even fully trusted my thermometer anyway, so why I would keep using it is beyond me. I didn't take mine this morning by accident and I feel so much more relaxed today!

Rach0z Welcome!! That pharmacist is a moron! The point of having the tests on the shelves is so they can be sold! you get another BFP!

surprise Welcome! I've never heard of using actual egg whites. I hope it helped! I hope stays away and you get your BFP this week!

Calvingirl Thanks for commenting on my temps. It really helped that day.

AFM I had to sleep sitting up on the couch last night because it was the only way to keep the nausea at bay. I don't understand how I can get such faint positives and yet have nausea hit so strong already. Tomorrow is 14dpo for me and I plan on taking another test to make sure it's getting darker. I took one yesterday morning and it was still pretty faint.

9 years ago

Hi Ladies

Rach0z -

Surprise - Welcome. FX that you get your BFP this month.

Team - I'm doing ok, I'll just be happy when today is over.

Lolo - Your test was definitly a BFP FX that your numbers are higher. I can't wait to hear the results

AFM - Today is the day of if it can go wrong it will. I hope it gets better. I get my tests today soo if AF stays away I can test tomorrow. I'm not really holding my breath on that though. My temp dropped a bit for the 3rd day in a row. still not down to pre O temp but still 3 days in a row. otherwise not a huge amount of symptoms

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo