Community post

Discussion

September 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Moving over from the August board. AF started today full force so its onto a new cycle!

User Image

400 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

371 - 380 of 400 Replies | Last Page

Well, it's official. My HCG level is down to a 2.3. I will fix my chart after I have talked to the nurse. Is it possible to still have HCG in your system if you still have the fetus inside you? Because as I mentioned before I don't know if I have passed the fetus tissue or not.

I guess we will wait till I have another period or 2 before we try again. 3rd times the charm right? I hope.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Sorry Lolo prayers for better luck next time

9 years ago

Thanks for your help ladies.

Boooo LOLO, so sad for you :( When I had an early MC at 6weeks I bled and spotted on and off for mmmmm, a long time. Almost 3 months before I ovulated and started a new cycle. I wish and pray that your body heals and moves on MUCH quicker. HCG levels back down to less than 5 is encouraging. I will say THIS, that first cycle after my MC I had a chemical (only know this because I am a POAS addict) and then a few short weeks later we conceived DS who is 14 months and currently snoring away in the back seat while I type this message! Hang in there, it does get better. XOXOXO

User Image User Image

9 years ago

So sorry Lolo. Hopefully you will get your THB soon. You may not have been far enough along to see anything really pass? With my mc it seems like they day I started bleeding I passed it but not for sure. I bled for a whole month, mostly brown after the first week. But my HCG didn't go to zero for just over a month following the mc. I was about 5 weeks when I MC.

Hang in there!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Lolo: so sorry to hear - sending you prayers and hugs!

9 years ago

Hi Lolo, I just checked in here after awhile and I'm so sorry to see this whole painful experience unfold!

About the tissue/HCG question: when I MC at 6weeks (April 2013) we weren't trying and I didn't know I was preg, so I chalked the IB to a light period and when heavier bleeding started 2 weeks later I thought it was AF really showing. So when I cramped like hell and passed the ovum tissue I thought I was dying! DH ran out for a test so I POAS the same night and it was a faint, faint pos. By the time they saw me at doc 48 hours later (honestly I don't think the advice nurse at kaiser believed me!) my HCG was at 2.1 and they said they couldn't confirm a previous pregnancy or miscarriage. (I'm still pretty pissed about this brush off experience, one thing to have a MC and on top of it to have a doc make you feel you're crazy)

But my series of events it lines up with the theory that you passed the tissue a day or so ago. I'm hoping the (physical) worst might be behind you :) Prayers for your angel and hope your case is similar to TSB's and your baby is not far off!!

9 years ago

Lolo - I'm so sorry for you. I hope you get your rainbow baby soon. I'm so disappointed for you. I hope you get something close to what TSB went through and you get your extra healthy sticky bean soon.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

12 dpo, BFN, I just want to scream! :(

User Image User Image

9 years ago

LOLO- so sad to hear. So very sorry. Prayers for quick healing for you!!

9 years ago

So sorry LOLO! Big hugs and lots of love.

For those that may be wondering... We are having a GIRL!!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo