Community post

Discussion

September 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Moving over from the August board. AF started today full force so its onto a new cycle!

User Image

400 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 400 Replies | Last Page

Urine register negative w fmu dr test but cb digi says pregnant 1 -2 weeks same day second morning urine im so excited getting blood retook monday at 22dpo give time for hormones to kick in tested hcg level 2 14po and got my faint 17dpo edd sept 1 currently 20 dpo. No af and prego yes mu rainbow xmas baby

9 years ago

Congrats awe and Elizabeth

9 years ago

Congrats to all the BFP's! Hope everyone had a great Christmas! I'm either 4 or 5 DPO. Ff had my ovulation day at CD 13 but CTP has it at CD 14. Hoping FF has it right and I'm 5 DPO. Anyone mind looking at my chart and letting my know what u think?

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

I should be expecting af any day now.. clinicalguard hpt are bfn. my breasts starting feeling sore at 5-6 dpo and still are. I guess I just wait and see what happens.. maybe I can talk my hubby into buying a different hpt lol this waiting is driving me nuts :/

I'm on cd 30 and 14/15 dpo

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Just an update, I got my at 11 dpo on Christmas Eve. I have all my symptoms on my chart. Good luck girls. Xo

9 years ago

Hanna I totally agree with you! I love that there's a place where other women don't mind my obsessing.

on all the BFPs! There seems to be a lot this month!

AFM, still patiently (yeah, right!) waiting to O. Doing OPKs every day and started doing BBT a few days ago. DH and I are BD every other day just to cover our bases. I've gotta say, if I don't get a BFP this cycle I'm gonna be more disappointed than in the past. I feel like I'm doing everything I can do to help things along.

for everybody!

9 years ago

Yes, Santa is certainly being generous with the BFPs this month! Congratulations to you all!
I am waiting patiently to test as AF isn't due until 3 Jan.
I've not had any more spotting. Bbs are very sore, and can barely stand anything against nipples (sorry! Tmi!). i do suffer from cysts in left bb but usually only get pain in this one side.
No other symptoms but tired, hungry and having awful nightmares about people close to me dying.
Back to work tomorrow for a few days before another long weekend next weekend. Enjoy the rest of the holiday and I'll keep you posted! Look forward to more good news from you all!

X

9 years ago

My signature is way way out with where my cycle is at! Not sure how to change!

9 years ago

Hey everyone. I think I am on 1DPO. Hoping that
We can get another bd in tonight. I am sure wearing out
My DH! I never did opk or anything when I went home for
Christmas so I actually don't have a for sure positive ovulation.
I just tried to not think about it when I was at home.
The only thing different with this ovulation is my bbs aren't sore.
For the last couple cycles I new i was around ovulation because
They were so so sore. Who knows. If this cycle doesn't work
I hope to be put on clomid. I have a progesterone test this coming
Week.
It's so exciting to see all the BFP. I just really can't
Wait for my turn....

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Rach3641: Congrats!!!! So happy for you!

Can't wait to see some more BFP's from you girls!!! Looks like a lot of you are getting close to testing! I have everything crossed for you! :)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo